“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
The DanielStans would be crying to the high heavens that he got a transitional reign. Then again, they would only be satisfied if he got 2 year reign where he wins every belt the company has.

:what: Danielson Stans would be good with a transitional reign.

Danielson main evented mania already, he’s a made man :pachaha:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
:what: Danielson Stans would be good with a transitional reign.

Danielson main evented mania already, he’s a made man :pachaha:

:stopitslime:

You and I both know damn well Danielstans would complain about it being transitional. They wanted him to win the belt the night after Hangman Page won, which was only 2 months after his debut.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I wish I could mute CM Punk on this site

Is that a function? I never wanna hear about this nikka again

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Yeah, first you click your profile icon at the top of the page. Then press the logout button.

I got you, fam :salute:

So I should log out because I never wanna hear about Punk again? I thought TSC was a wrestling sub, didn’t realize it was a CM Punk sub

:troll:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:stopitslime:

You and I both know damn well Danielstans would complain about it being transitional. They wanted him to win the belt the night after Hangman Page won, which was only 2 months after his debut.

And we were right :birdman:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I just hope MJF drops the "devil" shyt :francis:

• Its corny
  • Not drawing heat
  • Neckbeards are not stooping that low
  • Who would want to wear the merch outside in public :picard:
Dude should have kept doing his "The Wolf of Wrestling" gimmick from CZW.
A Jewish man referring to himself as the devil is tone deaf in any climate. He’s doing it at the height of modern day right wing extremism though

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I mean people really talking about him only 2 threads that you can avoid to be fair:ld:
Lol you really think Punk is only being discussed in 2 threads? Be forreal

All I said is I wish I could mute this nikka name. Ya acting like I threw a fit and demanded y’all to stop talking about him lol.. I don’t give a fukk. All I said I never wanna hear from that nikka again

Kevin_Nash

2x WWE Hall of Famer
Daps
And we were right :birdman:

This right here is why Smarks should not be anywhere near the book. You have a 2-year storyline that actually played out in a way the fans wanted, and Adam Page, who is a home-grown star, is made by arguably the best wrestler on the planet and wins the company's top title. Yet online dweebs with epic Napoleon complexes want some dwarf who not only has legitimate brain issues but looks like he sells vegan cheese at a rural Wisconsin Farmer's Market and paints barns in his free time, to waltz right in and win every title the company has after only 2-3 months of being employed.

Would be like Steve Austin beating HBK for the world title at Mania 13 and then having Hornswoggle come in and squash him at the next PPV. Give me a fukking break.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This right here is why Smarks should not be anywhere near the book. You have a 2-year storyline that actually played out in a way the fans wanted, and Adam Page, who is a home-grown star, is made by arguably the best wrestler on the planet and wins the company's top title. Yet online dweebs with epic Napoleon complexes want some dwarf who not only has legitimate brain issues but looks like he sells vegan cheese at a rural Wisconsin Farmer's Market and paints barns in his free time, to waltz right in and win every title the company has after only 2-3 months of being employed.

Would be like Steve Austin beating HBK for the world title at Mania 13 and then having Hornswoggle come in and squash him at the next PPV. Give me a fukking break.

I can tell this alias aint using Nash right if hes putting over a guy who wrestled in bingo halls over the guy who main evented Wrestlemania twice.:troll:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

God damn nikka

@Scott Steiner

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He also said Punk asked to work with him which meant a lot to him.

"Who we were supposed to directly feud with is no longer in the company. That is one thing I was looking forward to because I was hand chosen for that role. I'm just going to say it: I don't know the specifics, if people are choosing sides or whatever, but for me, the fact that CM Punk said, 'Hey, I want to work with this guy,' that holds a lot of weight and means a lot, regardless of what has happened, what will happen," he said.

Good guy Punk. Seems like he just wanted to work with people.