“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This is honestly the most baffling thing I've seen in a long time...you finally put the title on someone the crowd has been wanting champ for over a year and then they don't even show up on the next tv....
Punk said it himself, that title don’t mean shyt.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Nah, he was allegedly filming a spot for a movie plus Khan was worried that the holiday audience would be too low for him to cut his first promo as champ

That cocaina be making sense at the time it talks to you, but afterwards…
Khan needs to kill his plug with how he been booking this year.

The man's had Tana and Okada coming out in t shirts like they were the fukking boys in the back:picard:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
It blows my mind that Khan is such a mark for the business, that he does not know how to capitalize on the feeling of the indies. Presentation does wonders despite how much money you have for production value. Even when MJF won the belt, it just felt like a turd hitting the toilet water. Hell, Hayter winning the belt felt more alive than MJF winning the shyt. Yeah, Regal helped him out which technically was a heel turn.....sighs...god my head hurts.

You know what :hubie:....Tony Con got it breh :francis:
I don't understand booking that Mox vs. MJF match.... Should of been MJF vs. Danielson.

Fans been burnt on Mox for weeks

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Like damn

Fans didn't want Mox Champ again
Mox didn't want to be champ
Renee is like... "We gotta to to Cabo... Drop that shyt"

Atleast with Bryan, you actually had fans that want him to retain the title.

Hell, give the belt to one of them Dark Order dudes. Let Starks fly with the gold. Make it Swerve's year with the shyt. I mean, why put the damn belt on Mox to begin with :why: . I mean I get it, Phil shyt the pooch and you are scrambling for a head to get the gold...but I seriously thought that AEW was all about newcomers and building talent up:hubie:

I mean making new stars and everything not like the WWE.

"Is it Oochie Wally or One Mic"

Are we indies with money, or TNA with a budget to blow :unimpressed:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Like damn

Fans didn't want Mox Champ again
Mox didn't want to be champ
Renee is like... "We gotta to Cabo... Drop that shyt"

Atleast with Bryan, you actually had fans that want him to retain the title.

The DanielStans would be crying to the high heavens that he got a transitional reign. Then again, they would only be satisfied if he got 2 year reign where he wins every belt the company has.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
The DanielStans would be crying to the high heavens that he got a transitional reign. Then again, they would only be satisfied if he got 2 year reign where he wins every belt the company has.
I'll take that... Atleast we had people care about the damn match.

That's how mid Mox vs. MJF was...

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Nah, he was allegedly filming a spot for a movie plus Khan was worried that the holiday audience would be too low for him to cut his first promo as champ

That cocaina be making sense at the time it talks to you, but afterwards…
From what I came across MJF was added to the Von Erich joint. Big enough deal on both sides, and having Regal speak for him is a good obvious way to garner heat, but it is still weird as hell for a new world champ to not be on the first flagship show since winning the title

taker597

Superstar
Daps
From what I came across MJF was added to the Von Erich joint. Big enough deal on both sides, and having Regal speak for him is a good obvious way to garner heat, but it is still weird as hell for a new world champ to not be on the first flagship show since winning the title
Atleast could of done a taped promo.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
I just hope MJF drops the "devil" shyt :francis:

• Its corny
  • Not drawing heat
  • Neckbeards are not stooping that low
  • Who would want to wear the merch outside in public :picard:
Dude should have kept doing his "The Wolf of Wrestling" gimmick from CZW.
You might be the only person on earth to know

1. He was in CZW
2. What his gimmick was in CZW

:russ: I had to google this shyt. I only know his MLW days.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Punk was easy prey because he's so emotional & prideful, but these dudes are the generic, dollar store version of the Kliq. The energy in this company and amongst the fans will be a lot different in a few years if they keep getting free reign to play politicians. Laugh now I guess.