“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Konnan says he’s hearing that Punk is going back to WWE.

He didnt say anything new other recite what the news cycle has been saying for the past 3 months....other than, the fact the Bucks didnt actually watch the scrum someone told them. And that Jericho "moved like a shark"

Which makes it sound like Jericho told the Bucks...which makes it feel like he probably instigated shyt :pachaha:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He didnt say anything new other recite what the news cycle has been saying for the past 3 months....other than, the fact the Bucks didnt actually watch the scrum someone told them. And that Jericho "moved like a shark"

Which makes it sound like Jericho told the Bucks...which makes it feel like he probably instigated shyt :pachaha:

I could see it "it's your fukkin company guys, DO SOMETHING"

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I mean, yeah, there's a portion of his stanbase than never wants to see him lose so worrying about what they will bytch about next is useless.

But there was a clear path with Danielson getting a 5 month reign, reestablishing the AEW belt as THE biggest price in wrestling, putting younger people over just by being in high profile title matches AND build up to a huge match with MJF, were Max finally gets the strap. You achieve a bunch of things by giving the belt to Dragon and letting him run with it till Revolution. By going the Mox route they achieved none of them.
lol such an extreme between saying what the "bryanstans" wanted and what was actually done with Bryan. They wasted Danielson pure and simple. An absolutely awful usage of one of the greatest and most over wrestlers ever

I knew AEW was gonna be a failure but dont even feel like gloating

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
AEW Dynamite Kenny Omega Bite CM Punk

Eric Bischoff is no fan of The Elite’s referencing CM Punk in their recent match on AEW Dynamite.
Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks did a few spots in their match with Death Triangle on the November 23rd episode of Dynamite in Chicago that were direct references to their backstage altercation with Punk or other shots at Punk. These included Omega biting PAC, Matt Jackson “slipping” during a Buckshot Lariat attempt and more.
Speaking about the situation on the latest episode of AdFreeShow’s After 83 Weeks, Bischoff said he’s not interested in it and compared the situation to high school antics.
“It’s so childish, isn’t it?,” said Bischoff (per Wrestling Inc). “Does anyone other than me think this is just f**king like high school? I refuse to allow myself to even remotely be interested in this. Imagine that people who are their target audience are relating to what I can – it’s just high [school] stuff. Whatever man. Whatever happened, whatever happened, I don’t care. I don’t want to be associated in the same room with this. It’s weird. I don’t know what else to say. First of all, they are immature. They’re children. I’ve got shoes older than them.”
What a bunch of fukking losers. If you're a fan of wrestling how is this entertaining? The Bucks have always been dogshyt but if youre Kenny aren't you supposed to.be the best wrestler in the world? Instead you're throwing in stupid spots.in your matches referencing something you're too p*ssy to speak on the record about.

Last edited:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore

Right, because Konnan said The Bucks were supposedly gonna come out with Jericho at the Scrum. Chris was on some ol, “Just so you guys know…:sas1:” shyt

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Right, because Konnan said The Bucks were supposedly gonna come out with Jericho at the Scrum. Chris was on some ol, “Just so you guys know…:sas1:” shyt

That motherfukker Jericho is lowkey killing the company from his feuds to him going to the sheets :pachaha:

I know he been waving the AEW Flag and starting the ratings war shyt with WWE but even that seems not to their best interest

At this point Im not so sure he wasnt a double agent sent by Vince at the very start :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
LDN
What a bunch of fukking losers. If you're a fan of wrestling how is this entertaining? The Bucks have always been dogshyt but if youre Kenny aren't you supposed to.be the best wrestler in the world? Instead you're throwing in stupid spots.in your matches referencing something you're too p*ssy to speak on the record about.
It's crazy how Japan Kenny Omega is one of the coolest motherfukkers going but US Kenny Omega is such a fukking dweeb