“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Pissing on CM Punk grave way more entertaining than the white boy christian comedy hour they usually put out

Punk would be taking the same petty shots if he could get on tv anywhere

He back to announcing z list mma feds. :dead:

The other announcers were trolling him talking about leaving him out of the locker room n shyt :dead:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
still thinking this is a work till CM Punk is healed from his injury
There is just no way...

They would have to resolve the Hang Man incident and The dirtsheet accusations of Punk getting Colt regleted to ROH in the lead up to Punk's return.

So... The Hangman shoot would have to be a known work.

I know Punk knew he tore his elbow mid-match against Mox.

So... He would have told the Elite that he's injured and he wants to a do a pipe boom in the post conference as an audible to go out on a big bang, I guess.

And they decide to stage a fight... But Ace Steele didn't know it was a work and he went ballistic.

That would be hilariously absurd.

Ace Steele getting fired over a worked shoot is a massive L.

I would almost believe it if Punk didn't spend 70% of rant airing out Colt's dirty laundry.

-Colt didn't sue for defamation.
-Page has been quiet about it.
-Punk has been clowned by collegue in MMA commentary group. I'm pretty sure they would have run that by punk 1st. Or maybe Punk told them to say it for it to go viral.
-The Elite being petty and blurring the lines in matches
-Tony being mad uncomfortable with any Punk questions

Like it's too chaotic to believe it's a work. Maybe they reconcile and make good business by turning it into a program.

I just don't see how it is possible for this to be an initial work... Even if they called an Audible after Punk got injured. It's a really disorganized worked shoot.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis: This is the same company that allowed MJF to say fukk on national television. Boot him off for a few months. Took away his merch. Did not capitalize on his "fukk the Dub GET ME OUT OF THIS MISERABLE shytHOLE!" persona. Came back to All Out with the most obvious reveal. Became a babyface because whatever the fukk, did the "devil" gimmick which barely went over, had the most mid match of all time with Moxley Bundy, won the belt, and DID NOT fukkING SHOW UP OR HAVE A PRE-RECORDED PROMO ON THE NEXT NIGHT OF DYNAMITE :mindblown:

I have never seen a booker so idiotic since Russo was the powers that be. Nevermind, Paige had a redemption match and didn't show up the following night of Dynamite :mindblown:

WHY THIS PROMOTION HAS DIE HARD dikkRIDERS :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:francis: This is the same company that allowed MJF to say fukk on national television. Boot him off for a few months. Took away his merch. Did not capitalize on his "fukk the Dub GET ME OUT OF THIS MISERABLE shytHOLE!" persona. Came back to All Out with the most obvious reveal. Became a babyface because whatever the fukk, did the "devil" gimmick which barely went over, had the most mid match of all time with Moxley Bundy, won the belt, and DID NOT fukkING SHOW UP OR HAVE A PRE-RECORDED PROMO ON THE NEXT NIGHT OF DYNAMITE :mindblown:

I have never seen a booker so idiotic since Russo was the powers that be. Nevermind, Paige had a redemption match and didn't show up the following night of Dynamite :mindblown:

WHY THIS PROMOTION HAS DIE HARD dikkRIDERS :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

Change the channel bruh it will be okay.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps

This is honestly the most baffling thing I've seen in a long time...you finally put the title on someone the crowd has been wanting champ for over a year and then they don't even show up on the next tv....

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
This is honestly the most baffling thing I've seen in a long time...you finally put the title on someone the crowd has been wanting champ for over a year and then they don't even show up on the next tv....

Breh when Cowboy shyt won the belt, I swear they treated dude like he just got an honorable mention :why: . Like why should I win the "big one" when I can't get the limelight on the level of The Rock or some shyt. Hell, I seen developmental indies that treat their champs more legit than AEW:francis:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Breh when Cowboy shyt won the belt, I swear they treated dude like he just got an honorable mention :why: . Like why should I win the "big one" when I can't get the limelight on the level of The Rock or some shyt. Hell, I seen developmental indies that treat their champs more legit than AEW:francis:

This legit somehow feels like a bigger moment..... :francis:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
This legit somehow feels like a bigger moment..... :francis:

It blows my mind that Khan is such a mark for the business, that he does not know how to capitalize on the feeling of the indies. Presentation does wonders despite how much money you have for production value. Even when MJF won the belt, it just felt like a turd hitting the toilet water. Hell, Hayter winning the belt felt more alive than MJF winning the shyt. Yeah, Regal helped him out which technically was a heel turn.....sighs...god my head hurts.

You know what :hubie:....Tony Con got it breh :francis: