“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Why does this false narrative keeps getting brought up when it was already shut down multiple times....

Colt Cabana got let go because they consolidated his contract, because his services was no longer needed. His last show prior to the ROH stuff was also the same show Punk was on as well. Punk and Tony made it clear that Punk had nothing to do with Colt. It's just business and Colt isn't star.

Is Tony a fukking charity case and keep bloated salary to make people happy? This business is about making money. Wtf has Colt done to be entitled to a job even when he brings nothing of value to the table? Absolutely nothing.

Colt’s job as backstage agent was replaced by Ace Steel. Someone that had half the career Colt did. If the locker room didn’t want Punk to replace someone they respect with his Brian Knobbs, that’s their feeling. Wasn’t shyt shut down, Punk got Colt Cabana fired and replaced by his lackey. That’s the facts of the situation. Tony Khan went with his top star until he decided not to. Your real issue is with the AEW locker room as a whole.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Colt’s job as backstage agent was replaced by Ace Steel. Someone that had half the career Colt did. If the locker room didn’t want Punk to replace someone they respect with his Brian Knobbs, that’s their feeling. Wasn’t shyt shut down, Punk got Colt Cabana fired and replaced by his lackey. That’s the facts of the situation. Tony Khan went with his top star until he decided not to. Your real issue is with the AEW locker room as a whole.

Where was it reported that Ace Steel specifically replaced Colt? When theres multiple agents backstage and its always been said Colt was moved to ROH to set up agenting there?:mjtf:

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
Pretty sure Ace trained both Punk and Colt

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So the fact that they all said opposite about them “falling out” means nothing to you? Lol
Right. I didn't so I'm not sure why that's been your focus. The same people that reported the brawlout breakdown of what happened that is widely accepted also reported on the Fallout between the EVPs years ago. That's what's being discussed here.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I think ya’ll reading too far into it

Show was in Chicago and everyone knows what happened between both parties. No real reason to run from it in that setting. They played into it, as they should. It doesn’t need to be deep dived past that

It’s like HBK appearing in Montreal post the screw job. Can’t run from it. It’s just wrestling brehs

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I think ya’ll reading too far into it

Show was in Chicago and everyone knows what happened between both parties. No real reason to run from it in that setting. They played into it, as they should. It doesn’t need to be deep dived past that

It’s like HBK appearing in Montreal post the screw job. Can’t run from it. It’s just wrestling brehs
HBK wasn't a damn Executive Vice President....and the screw job wasn't even his call. It was Vince.

You have Kenny talking about "How we can't say anything. So, everyone move on."

The same guy talking about how " He wouldn't hire 8/10 of roster" in a meeting.

But then do embarrassingly childish callbacks in your match is extremely petty and unnecessary. I don't see John Cena getting emotional and petty when he got booed out of arenas for years. He does his job professionally. Punk was doing just fine till this dirtshyt bullshyt started to rear it's ugly head trying to sabotage his baby face run.

This Wild West bullshyt in AEW is so toxic.

The only person being a professional in all of this is Adam Page.

Last edited: