“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

drifter

Superstar
Daps
It’s so stupid and just flat out makes no sense.

* Bloated 50 yr old Chris Jericho all of a sudden is runnin thru the roster like Brock Lesnar

* Jeff Jarrett nuff said

* Running off a major superstar like CM Punk

* Not showcasing talents the fans wanna see like FTR, Hobbs, Starks……but giving Orange Cassidy and Dark Order major tv exposure

It makes sense

Show was never about what you want to see, it's what he wants to see

You and 950k give or take just chose to keep watching :pachaha:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

* Bloated 50 yr old Chris Jericho all of a sudden is runnin thru the roster like Brock Lesnar

* Jeff Jarrett nuff said

* Not showcasing talents the fans wanna see like FTR, Hobbs, Starks……but giving Orange Cassidy and Dark Order major tv exposure

Why would you deny the acclaimed & swerve their shine by giving FTR another set of belts?

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why are you taking it personally lol are you Phil?
I don't think it's personal. I think it's a professional issue. As in unprofessional. These are EVPs of the company mind you. Still. After running out Cawdy(who gives up a leadership position to be a subordinate again? ) Falling ratings and business while running out their biggest draw. Khan man has shown he will still ride with who he came in the game with. They still have their roles. Why would any big stars trust them with their career progression? You see clear examples of what happens to talent they don't fukk with and it goes unchecked.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Main event wrestlers get main event reaction in a complete shocker. They also poisoned the well on Punk going to WWE. All of his stories are in AEW, no one’s gonna watch Levesque go heel and throw Von Wagner & Sanga at a 45 year old Punk

I mean if he does go to WWE I doubt that would happen even though Levesque and Hickenbottom have both been creativley exposed lately

Shaq

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

* Jeff Jarrett nuff said

Starks just won a tournament last night....

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't think it's personal. I think it's a professional issue. As in unprofessional. These are EVPs of the company mind you. Still. After running out Cawdy(who gives up a leadership position to be a subordinate again? ) Falling ratings and business while running out their biggest draw. Khan man has shown he will still ride with who he came in the game with. They still have their roles. Why would any big stars trust them with their career progression? You see clear examples of what happens to talent they don't fukk with and it goes unchecked.

To answer the last question, look at the biggest names on the roster, Danielson, Moxley, Jericho. Have they been fukked with at any point? I understand Jericho and Punk have a petty history, I don’t exactly see the other two taking Punk’s side in the dispute. Those guys are basically doing whatever they want out there and very rarely lose clean while doing it, just like Punk. They have it great in AEW. We know In WWE, one of them would be losing to the new Baron Corbin, the other losing to the new Austin theory, and the other getting bodyslammed by Rhea Ripley.

Punk did what he wanted in AEW and and the main stories were built around him. It’s his own paranoia and big mouth that has him on the outside in both companies. The whole locker room hated that he got Colt fired but his paranoia led him to blame people that’s close with those that hate him already. Talk about falling ratings, that’s on building around a 45 year old man who’s body can’t carry out what he talks.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This lie has to stop

Cody LITERALLY said out of his own mouth that he didn’t get the contract offer that he wanted. That’s why he left.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
. The whole locker room hated that he got Colt fired
Why does this false narrative keeps getting brought up when it was already shut down multiple times....

Colt Cabana got let go because they consolidated his contract, because his services was no longer needed. His last show prior to the ROH stuff was also the same show Punk was on as well. Punk and Tony made it clear that Punk had nothing to do with Colt. It's just business and Colt isn't star.

Is Tony a fukking charity case and keep bloated salary to make people happy? This business is about making money. Wtf has Colt done to be entitled to a job even when he brings nothing of value to the table? Absolutely nothing.