“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Might as well bring him back

Dray punched Poole and they play together
Getting rid of and then replacing a talent on a team that's a billion over the cap is a lot more difficult though. Not like Golden State has a roster of 150+ players and no salary cap to go attempt to sign whoever they want.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

It's obvious Jerikkko orchestrated this. He understands the optics of such a move and how it would further help drive an anti-Punk narrative. Khan needs to start putting his foot down and saying no to these dudes, because this made him look like a fool too. Khan seems like a good-natured guy and that's obviously being exploited by people like Jerikkko and the elite to get whatever they want.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Might as well bring him back

Dray punched Poole and they play together
Dude still has like 6 more months of recovery from his latest injury, I have no idea why AEW would be so eager to show him the boot. See were things are at in March and if Punk still feels betrayed or whatever and doesn't want to do business, then you throw him out. The locker room and Jericho might think whatever of him being a miserable fukk that's hard to deal with but they can just as well be :ehh: about him in 6 months if he comes back like a normal human being and is willing to make money without burning bridges.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
If he's accepted a buyout why do you all think he's coming back, there's need for one if that's the case

Bucks & Omega clearly won't work with him, Jericho's slandering him in the media and obviously won't work with him either. That's 3 main eventers that won't share the ring. If you believe Jericho/the dirt sheets, others voted him out, Brittle Baker's sending shots on podcasts, Matt Hardy's talking.

Might be hard for some of you to accept but he's done.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he's accepted a buyout why do you all think he's coming back, there's need for one if that's the case

Bucks & Omega clearly won't work with him, Jericho's slandering him in the media and obviously won't work with him either. That's 3 main eventers that won't share the ring. If you believe Jericho/the dirt sheets, others voted him out, Brittle Baker's sending shots on podcasts, Matt Hardy's talking.

Might be hard for some of you to accept but he's done.
Almost all of those people don’t draw so :yeshrug: and im including Jericho