“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Since you know everything, do you agree to a permaban if Punk returns to WWE?

Since you’re so vocal, how come you’re falling so short to fill max shoes after I helped run him the fukk off? Try harder

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
OP is an original Stooge World Order member so he's going to twist himself in a pretzel anyway he can to make WWE look good.

With that out of the way, there's also that inconvenient fact that I pointed out earlier about Punk having a better working relationship with Vince and disliking Steph/Triple H. What makes people think that he would want to work for Triple H/Steph if they are now running the company?

Lol at anyone being a wwe stooge. wednesday this guy booked as a surprise the rat from deangelo family, fukking Jeff jarett, colt vs jeri6th, lee moriarty vs moxley. Ain’t no shills, aew fukking sucks.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Lol at anyone being a wwe stooge. wednesday this guy booked as a surprise the rat from deangelo family, fukking Jeff jarett, colt vs jeri6th, lee moriarty vs moxley. Ain’t no shills, aew fukking sucks.

He posted an out of context video from 18 months ago like a stooge would. Dynamite wasn’t good at all but it’s hard to have good shows every week when 4 of the best 6 guys on the roster aren’t there. I wish they would’ve left Bivens to struggle in the warehouse though.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

And what does Wednesday's subpar Dynamite episode have anything to do with what you quoted?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

This guy said “it was lackluster” then immediately said he watched and enjoyed. fukking retards and stooges in the aew cult. No wonder y’all project so much. 4 years alive and not one great storyline, not even one average storyline. And don’t even try to come here and lie cause if I asked for links, video packes, promos for storylines y’all wouldn’t be able to procure any evidence.

A God awful product in whatever genre or production you want to put it in. Television, wrestling, entertainment. Garbage by any standard. :hhh: