“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Brock called Jericho a fakkit multiple times and Jericho would gladly lose to the F5 anyday. Booker T beat Batista ass and lost to the Batista bomb the same year. They have the ability to do business. Punk threatened to walk out over 'workers rights'. Punk would never come back and do business, so yeah he will have to be on the humble. Its that or apologize to Roman, otherwise he will never main event in wrestling again. His fault.
What concessions in your mind would be appropriate for Punk to make towards Kenny Omega, The Young Bucks, and Chris Jericho?

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Brock called Jericho a fakkit multiple times and Jericho would gladly lose to the F5 anyday. Booker T beat Batista ass and lost to the Batista bomb the same year. They have the ability to do business. Punk threatened to walk out over 'workers rights'. Punk would never come back and do business, so yeah he will have to be on the humble. Its that or apologize to Roman, otherwise he will never main event in wrestling again. His fault.
This doesn't make sense and I pin most of the fallout on Punk.

Jericho & Booker wouldn't have a choice but to job because Brock & Batista are bigger names, it wouldn't matter what they thought about anything. They wanna think about not doing it they can think even more about in the Impact Zone

"Come back and do business" seems like you're saying he should kneel to Bucks/Omega, when in reality Punk is the Batista/Brock in the scenario. There's enough common ground for both parties to meet in the middle. But it seems like you're confusing who's actually handling business, the 2019 crew that "founded" the company or the one that keeps people from changing the channel in 2022. I'm not surprised you don't see it.

You'll get a look at it in 8K in 2028 in the documentary when people point to that night as when the wheels officially fell off comparing it to the fingerpoke of doom

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wolves stay watching the womens stories and social media. The whole time the woman thinks she got another simp to feed her ego while he’s really watching every notification knowing all the flight details, the receipts from brunches, boutiques purchases. She was practically a cloud service :mjcry:

FWIW he was in talks before it was clear Vince wasn't interested. Tony even said he thought Punk was going back and made contact that same Spring after they couldn't get to a deal

It'd more than likely be on WWE just not wanting to deal with him and this last fiasco not helping the case if he didn't come back, not some moral stance

You'd have to think both parties know how much money could be made, wouldn't be as big as last year but the money's still on the table
It feels like there isn't much wrestler movement as there has been historically. WWE wrestlers need fresh people to work with, punk is a believable foil for Roman and co.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This doesn't make sense and I pin most of the fallout on Punk.

Jericho & Booker wouldn't have a choice but to job because Brock & Batista are bigger names, it wouldn't matter what they thought about anything. They wanna think about not doing it they can think even more about in the Impact Zone

"Come back and do business" seems like you're saying he should kneel to Bucks/Omega, when in reality Punk is the Batista/Brock in the scenario. There's enough common ground for both parties to meet in the middle. But it seems like you're confusing who's actually handling business, the 2019 crew that "founded" the company or the one that keeps people from changing the channel in 2022. I'm not surprised you don't see it.

You'll get a look at it in 8K in 2028 in the documentary when people point to that night as when the wheels officially fell off comparing it to the fingerpoke of doom

Im talking about working with the people, you’re too focused on wins and losses. In your ‘documentary’ you’d see a long list of people with the same view point and you’d accuse them of needing a job. The locker room as a whole has spoken regarding Punk. Colt Cabana basically created the wrestling podcast and the ability for Indy guys to create merch for cheap, regardless of what you think of him as a wrestler, he’s apparently beloved backstage. Punk had no reason to give a fukk about dude being a coach on Dark or the lowest ranking dark order member, and he fukked with him anyway and Tony relented and replaced Colt with Ace Steel. The locker room cared about that. Punk being paranoid about it made him accuse people that didn’t have dog shyt to do with it. Punk has a long history of attacking people that he feels are beneath him and he’d have to have the same conversations in both companies. One constant.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
FWIW he was in talks before it was clear Vince wasn't interested. Tony even said he thought Punk was going back and made contact that same Spring after they couldn't get to a deal

It'd more than likely be on WWE just not wanting to deal with him and this last fiasco not helping the case if he didn't come back, not some moral stance

You'd have to think both parties know how much money could be made, wouldn't be as big as last year but the money's still on the table

Punk running his mouth about Roman is why he got booed for years and he and his daughter got called nikka by the fans. Tell me more about how “both sides” need to come together lol. How come that doesn’t apply when Punk will have to apologize to Roman, Levesque, etc to work with them?

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Im talking about working with the people, you’re too focused on wins and losses. In your ‘documentary’ you’d see a long list of people with the same view point and you’d accuse them of needing a job. The locker room as a whole has spoken regarding Punk. Colt Cabana basically created the wrestling podcast and the ability for Indy guys to create merch for cheap, regardless of what you think of him as a wrestler, he’s apparently beloved backstage. Punk had no reason to give a fukk about dude being a coach on Dark or the lowest ranking dark order member, and he fukked with him anyway and Tony relented and replaced Colt with Ace Steel. The locker room cared about that. Punk being paranoid about it made him accuse people that didn’t have dog shyt to do with it. Punk has a long history of attacking people that he feels are beneath him and he’d have to have the same conversations in both companies. One constant.
You're right, nobody gives a tee total fukk about Colt Cabana. I do have a question though, does Punk own AEW?

Tony let that happen because he knew Punk was best for business. Even paid him more than everybody while letting Punk do that, since you're in tune with the locker room why don't you all make Tony be humble?

Everybody knows Phillip's a piece of shyt off almost 10 years of stories from the other company, none of you AEW fans or the owner for that matter cared since it was the biggest name possible that wasn't going to the WWE. Vince was the main problem, you all said.

Punk running his mouth about Roman is why he got booed for years and he and his daughter got called nikka by the fans. Tell me more about how “both sides” need to come together lol. How come that doesn’t apply when Punk will have to apologize to Roman, Levesque, etc to work with them?
I'm not going to sit here and act like I know what it would take for him to go back there, I have enough on my plate in real life that I don't have the time or energy to come up with spandex fanfic. Like everybody else has been trying to tell you, there's ground both parties have to give up in AEW and there's ground Punk/HHH have to meet in the middle on, just like Hunter said when asked about him.

Roman's going to do what he's told. It's interesting fans, especially online fans think these wrestlers have actual say in business decisions. Their feedback is appreciated but if something is best for business they're going to do what they're told. They can't be stopped from throwing tantrums and walking out (Stone Cold, Sasha, etc) but it ain't like they can do much else as long as the contract exists either so it evens out. And if it's that big an issue they can put Punk on RAW and the two never have to interact, but Roman seems to be enough of a professional to put aside a gripe for 5 minutes and do a match if it benefits everybody.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
It feels like there isn't much wrestler movement as there has been historically. WWE wrestlers need fresh people to work with, punk is a believable foil for Roman and co.
You're right. There also isn't even a fraction of big names in the business compared to the past. A consequence of WWE gobbling up wrestling in the states for the better part of two decades and the corporate ladder/brass ring mentality where only the ones that kiss Vince's ass get ahead the best

Roman/Punk isn't even something I look forward to exactly but it's not Usos vs New Day Pt 1,684,559. Everybody's wrestled everybody in this company for so long this is what we're left with. Punk's still a big name and it's one of the few things left nobody's seen so it should happen if it can.