“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Pretty sure he wouldn’t be back on a full time deal. Probably a Goldberg or maybe Brock type situation where he would hardly, if ever, be in the locker room.

I wouldn’t be mad at that.

He stinks but it would be a cool “whoa” moment at least

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
That HHH video is from April 2021. Punk would not accept an Edge level two year run, and he won’t ever wrestle Roman so he won’t ever be the main event.

OP is an original Stooge World Order member so he's going to twist himself in a pretzel anyway he can to make WWE look good.

With that out of the way, there's also that inconvenient fact that I pointed out earlier about Punk having a better working relationship with Vince and disliking Steph/Triple H. What makes people think that he would want to work for Triple H/Steph if they are now running the company?

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
OP is an original Stooge World Order member so he's going to twist himself in a pretzel anyway he can to make WWE look good.

With that out of the way, there's also that inconvenient fact that I pointed out earlier about Punk having a better working relationship with Vince and disliking Steph/Triple H. What makes people think that he would want to work for Triple H/Steph if they are now running the company?

Punk likes money. If WWE offered him the deal he wanted he wouldn't have went to AEW in the first place.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I mean, the Elite are coming back, so it’s no surprise they tossed Punk in the bushes. Colt was icing on the petty cake. :mjlol:

I don’t see Punk returning to the E anytime soon, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he somehow does go back, maybe even next year. If the buyout is legit, dude gonna be needing money ASAP. :skip:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
That Colt Cabana stunt had people switching the channel quick
Sux for them.......they missed the 2nd best segment of the night(First being Rick Ross)
qdl8GLF.gif