“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Funny when @Bugzbunny129 gets proven right about this whole thing turning into a work.
They're going to turn it into a work for The Elite, but Punk is pretty much out the door now. The best way to get back at him is to shyt on him non stop for the next couple of months. I guarantee that The Elite are going to get monster pops when they return.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Without The Elite there's no AEW, Punk has contributed nothing but 1 scripted shoot promo 11yrs ago. I can't stand The twin twinks but they have given wrestlers another place to make some good money.
That's about the only positive thing I'd attributed to that collective.

explain why
It's hyperbole. Although I still believe they're pretty terrible.

They're going to turn it into a work for The Elite, but Punk is pretty much out the door now. The best way to get back at him is to shyt on him non stop for the next couple of months. I guarantee that The Elite are going to get monster pops when they return.
Damn, your hate for Punk is strong. I hope whatever agreement they come to from buying out his contract includes a clause where the so-called EVPs can't mention him in any capacity.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Dave Meltzer & Alvarez should not be allowed to speak on this situation AT ALL. Everything has such a biased and dishonest undertone.

All this week they’ve been screaming about how Punk and TK have met to discuss a buyout, now this new report proves that to be totally false and Punk has had zero contact with AEW since the incident.

fukk F4Wonline.com as a staff, a website and a fukking crew.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Whoever talked to Wrestlinginc yesterday needs an award for the hilariously stupid arguments that will ensue regarding Larry the dog :mjlol:

You know Dave is on wikipedia searching ways a dog's teeth could be hit so they have to be pulled out. Just picture the double talk we about to get :laff: