“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
He can use Renee's podcast as a platform, but then again, she's employed with AEW now so maybe not :russ:
I deadass thought of Renee’s podcast too, then it’s like Whoops, she had to go and actually sign with TK so that conflict of interest… :snoop:

With that being said…

”Coming up on the next Broken Skull Sessions after the Royal Rumble, someone I sure as hell never thought I’d see sitting across from me-and I got you some Pepsi since, you know-CM PUNK!” :troll:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
3963bb869ff7b452e12b0346901a966b.png

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Jericho and Punk were never cool anyway to be fair and I was actually surprised to see them even be asked to commentate together or have an off air segment.
But this does explain that report that none of the locker room wants him back....cause well Jeircho now leads the locker room...and has always been the source for sheets anyway :pachaha:
So call it good leadership for him to hold Punk accountable for wylin in the press conference or reaffirmation of their past and an agenda he may have.

I actually think the wresting inc camp leak has probably hurt him in both companies eyes though. Not saying it closes the door but its a major setback even on the off chance he wanted to go to WWE.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Jericho has made out like a bandit during all this :pachaha:

All the sheets just keep putting him over as a leader, he gets to leak shyt like that to the sheets while everyone is against Punk to make himself look even better, & most of all he got that goofy new deal from Khan even after losing his biggest bargaining chip when Vince left.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I really gotta know what Punk did before the Hangman thing to get people so pissed off in the locker room. This cant just be because of the Hangman thing and the scrum.
The Keller podcast last week that people said had more revelations (Other than him being surprised at MJF babyface pop) didnt really bury Punk like they said. Just said that there was some jealousy of his contract and he was laid back to start.

So did the locker room just think hes a total cancer for the Hangman shoot and the scrum/brawl and thats it? Or is there more, or is this just bury him on the way out. Im guessing the claim about his dog has pissed people off.

Last edited: