“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
this what i woulda done with punk's ugly dog

DecisiveMeanAcornbarnacle-max-1mb.gif

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Whoever is talking from the Punk side is not doing him any favors.

LMAO at "he thought the PPV match was going to turn into a shoot, brother. He couldn't trust these Elite guys!" :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Hangman is probably the least scummy main event wrestler in a long time too. The fukk is he talking about? :mjlol:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

LMAO at "he thought the PPV match was going to turn into a shoot, brother. He couldn't trust these Elite guys!" :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

To put Punk into perspective based on this account:

Someone who's been in the wrestling business for 15 years (longer than The Elite) and happens to also be a trained MMA fighter was shook and paranoid about people he should easily handle in situations that go off the rails.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
The "Elite" are the worst thing to ever happen to wrestling.

Without The Elite there's no AEW, Punk has contributed nothing but 1 scripted shoot promo 11yrs ago. I can't stand The twin twinks but they have given wrestlers another place to make some good money.
You brehs are saying the same thing. :troll:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

There's no way to spin this in Punk's favor, since he was the one that started it during the presser. Blaming Page was always a weak argument, since he did it in the ring to Punk's face. Punk has looked like a bytch throughout this whole thing, starting with calling out Page on Dynamite knowing he wasn't there.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
There's no way to spin this in Punk's favor, since he was the one that started it during the presser. Blaming Page was always a weak argument, since he did it in the ring to Punk's face. Punk has looked like a bytch throughout this whole thing, starting with calling out Page on Dynamite knowing he wasn't there.

The stupidest thing is that both MJF and Eddie Kingston said the exact same thing Hangman did on TV promos too, but Punk for whatever reason caught feelings when Hangman said it. I'm guessing Hangman probably didn't want to drop the title to Punk, for good reason, and he caught feelings trying to justify it.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The stupidest thing is that both MJF and Eddie Kingston said the exact same thing Hangman did on TV promos too, but Punk for whatever reason caught feelings when Hangman said it. I'm guessing Hangman probably didn't want to drop the title to Punk, for good reason, and he caught feelings trying to justify it.
I think Punk said in the presser that Hangman didn't clear it with him first, which would mean both Eddie and MJF talked it out with Punk first. Whether that's the real reason who the hell knows at this point, it was also pretty obvious Punk was already feeling defensive towards The Elite by that point so I'm pretty sure he was going to find SOMETHING to feel offended by anyways.

This also goes back to Eddie getting pissed at Sammy for calling him fat when other people have in the past. It was the fact he didn't clear it with Eddie first.

In my opinion it's stupid petty bullshyt but wrestling locker rooms have always been about petty bullshyt since literally the day they've existed :heh:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Dave Meltzer basically said the dog getting injured from Elite is a lie.
He makes sense, if Larry got injured from the Elite, they wouldve been said that. :manny:

images from I guess the wrestling observer forums where Dave says it. I put them in spoiler tags since they big.
FgE2nXaaMAA13I4

FgE2nliaEAIYvBr