“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I'm honestly over the Mox's Bordello of Blood era :unimpressed: . The more and more I see dude wrestle and cut promos, the more I realize that he was better when he was a "wacky" goofy. His matches became stale and predicable, he says the same shyt over and over again, and he wrestles nobodies on prime time television (I actually like Mance Warner btw).

Its almost as if dude became David Ruffin status to The Temptations.

Is it time for the Caveman Era? :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Have you seen CM Punk lately?
Vince-McMahon-John-Cena.jpg

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
“Finally, we were informed that, following "Hangman" Adam Page's comments on a May episode of "AEW Dynamite" alluding to backstage concerns about Punk, there was distrust on Punk's end going into his AEW World Championship match with Page at Double or Nothing 2022, and that Punk was concerned that the pre-determined match would break down into a real physical fight.”
:mjlol:

Last edited:

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
its so obvious both camps are just taking turns going to the media to make themselves look like the innocent party and making the other look like crazed lunatics, so far the elite has the public support but I guess punk thinks mentioning his dog got injured will make people turn on them since the whole thing that had people on the elites side was "kenny omega was just trying to save the dog and got bit"

its no coincidence that elite promo package was aired on cm punks birthday and its no coincidence that this story came out right after it, expect dave meltzer to have a pro-elite side of the story by the end of the week :troll: