“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Y’all don’t know how to use the search function?

513-C02-B1-0-ED7-4-E7-F-AFC2-096-D0-BC1295-C.png

They also asked Alvarez about it on Observer live and he said he doesn’t see Punk coming back and that a buyout was more likely as well unless Punk decides to sue. It’ll be up to Punk whether he thinks he can get more money from the buyout or from suing them. There’s also the option he has to put everything behind them and move on with their partnership but literally nobody in the know can see it happening.

Lol people picking and choosing (not you) when to take wrestling journalist words as gospel

WJ: Sasha and and Naomi to return (no official word from neither)

Yay their coming back, it's been a lot of raw and Smackdown and ple where I thought they'd be back, but keep hope alive

WJ: Punk may not return. Possible buyout

Boooo, these guys aren't real journalist. They're giving they're opinions on what they think could happen

WJ: (no longer reporting on Sasha and Naomi... The new flavor of the
Week is Bray returning)

Yay, let's look at old promos, and vignettes, and clues, and use Google maps, and qr codes, we miss Bray

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Lol people picking and choosing (not you) when to take wrestling journalist words as gospel

WJ: Sasha and and Naomi to return (no official word from neither)

Yay their coming back, it's been a lot of raw and Smackdown and ple where I thought they'd be back, but keep hope alive

WJ: Punk may not return. Possible buyout

Boooo, these guys aren't real journalist. They're giving they're opinions on what they think could happen

WJ: (no longer reporting on Sasha and Naomi... The new flavor of the
Week is Bray returning)

Yay, let's look at old promos, and vignettes, and clues, and use Google maps, and qr codes, we miss Bray
Well it's hard to figure out what may be factual and what is just them speculating

If all these journalists refer to one guys speculation, then it's hard to believe.

But if these journalists claim "insider sources* or if fightful has one of their *breaking news* behind the paywall reports, then perhaps I'll give it some thought and see if there is some truth to it

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Therefore, if there's nothing concrete, then the talk of Wade thinking there could be a buyout shouldn't be in the thread title :yeshrug:
It’s not only coming from wade though lol .. thread title remains until anything else noteworthy comes up. :therethere:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Therefore, if there's nothing concrete, then the talk of Wade thinking there could be a buyout shouldn't be in the thread title :yeshrug:
Exactly. Atleast state this is a rumor based on opinions. People be speaking like these things are facts and most of the time they are based on speculation. Like the whole bray Wyatt thing, people are literally expecting him to show up and these QR codes are about him but every time he doesn’t show up people criticize WWE for not debuting him, but no one l owe if he is even signed.

Last edited:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Is there a reason Cornette always calls Jade Cargill ‘Jane Cargill’ ? Reminds me of that dumbass on here that calls Naomi ‘Noami’ and ‘Niomi’ interchangeably.