“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Larry the dog won’t snitch and it’s holding everything up

Larry the Dog picking between his owner Punk and his hero who saved him Kenny Omega

larry-david-unsure.gif

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Eh... I see the words Dave Meltzer ...

Even if true Punk is not a stupid guy his lawyer is most likely telling him he knows where this is going stop cooperating we'll see them in court if they want especially after the events last Wednesday where only one party was publicly disciplined yeah stop cooperating.

One thing that baffles me about TK why didn't he firmly say Punk had nothing to do with Colt it was his decision from the second that report came out. Why wait until the scrum to have Punks back on that. He let all this shyt fester he should've nipped that shyt in the bud as loud as he takes offense to everything WWE does or his booker rating.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Even if true Punk is not a stupid guy his lawyer is most likely telling him he knows where this is going stop cooperating we'll see them in court if they want especially after the events last Wednesday where only one party was publicly disciplined yeah stop cooperating.

One thing that baffles me about TK why didn't he firmly say Punk had nothing to do with Colt it was his decision from the second that report came out. Why wait until the scrum to have Punks back on that. He let all this shyt fester he should've nipped that shyt in the bud as loud as he takes offense to everything WWE does or his booker rating.
Well only one person did any fighting this past Wednesday according to apparently everyone that was there not named Andrade

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
might not be Punk whos filing the lawsuit...his sides already copped to throwing the hit first and Tony indirectly admitted hes an exec too. Might be stemming from that.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I cannot believe the complete turn around of this company in 3 years. With the momentum WWE has going right now they are in serious danger of not being “cool” with their audience. They lose that at this stage and I think their impact wrestling status with a budget from here on out
Their core audience is one that essentially wants major league indie wrestling. They aren't at any threat of losing that to the WWE
:mjlol:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
So Punk also had an office job with AEW. last ~15s of this vid he mentions "ppl with an office job like Omega, Young Bucks, Punk"

What's interesting is some in the comments are suggesting Punk had a percentage of the company too. If TK gave this dude a percent, no matter how small, he's an idiot. :russ: