“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
So Punk also had an office job with AEW. last ~15s of this vid he mentions "ppl with an office job like Omega, Young Bucks, Punk"

What's interesting is some in the comments are suggesting Punk had a percentage of the company too. If TK gave this dude a percent, no matter how small, he's an idiot. :russ:

He's trying to fun a fukking business!! :damn:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This is probably all their collective punishment lol
Or if they all have Title roles in the company and not only was there a fight but part of the investigation probably involves seeing if they were leaks on the office side by talent (That includes if Punk every leaked stuff) then I guess this is ongoing

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
This is probably all their collective punishment lol
Or if they all have Title roles in the company and not only was there a fight but part of the investigation probably involves seeing if they were leaks on the office side by talent (That includes if Punk every leaked stuff) then I guess this is ongoing
As far as leaks go, they should just do what WWE does. Tell everyone a different thing and see which gets published/posted, then you know who be leaking because quite a lot of these people don't fact check.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Well, there's a third party investigation about an incident that the top legal person in the company witnessed and 3 executives were involved with, so no fukking shyt with the lack of communication. Pretty much standard operating procedure with any company that has an incident with an executive and an outside legal investigation is involved.