“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I think some people that hate on AEW just want WWE to be the only major wrestling company

It's basically anytime another company pops up, WWE stans start puffing they chest out :mjlol: Back when TNA was trying to compete, TSC was all in Stand up for WWE mode, then once they were no longer a threat everyone went back to shytting on WWE until AEW came along and gave them something else to complain about.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's basically anytime another company pops up, WWE stans start puffing they chest out :mjlol: Back when TNA was trying to compete, TSC was all in Stand up for WWE mode, then once they were no longer a threat everyone went back to shytting on WWE until AEW came along and gave them something else to complain about.
Together. Forever :mjpls:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You guys have it all wrong. If TK would stay in his lane and focus on his home grown talent and stop the constant shots at WWE, then they wouldn’t receive nearly as much backlash.

Add to fact that he’s one of the main catalyst along with the dirt sheets pushing the ratings “war” narrative. Talking about demo this, demo that, to avoid the focus on their viewership remaining stagnant.

Look at the line up for grand slam, shyt is the 4th brand of WWE. And then when their talent go on podcast they stay shytting on WWE and how AEW is so much better but now the chickens have come home to roost. Don’t start crying foul now.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
This site definitely skews towards WWE now. That seems to be the trend.. Trips taking over mixed with AEW backstage drama kinda swung momentum

I noticed :leon:

For a minute this shyt was lookin like an AEW fansite with any criticism of AEW being met with pushback.. recently that doesn’t seem to be the case anymore. There’s still like 3-4 posters you can’t say shyt about AEW around without some heated ass argument following but aside from that, shyt is lookin mad pro-WWE anti AEW lately

:patrice:
Breh, a month ago there were numerous posters saying TSC was the new reddit cac infested pro-AEW wrestling forum just because Max was banned and the stinks threads closed. Now it's skewing towards WWE?

Never change TSC :blessed:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Breh, a month ago there were numerous posters saying TSC was the new reddit cac infested pro-AEW wrestling forum just because Max was banned and the stinks threads closed. Now it's skewing towards WWE?

Wrestling fans are fickle.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Because people are obsessive with it. You included. We get it. He's a money mark who is learning on the job. How many different ways can you say it?

:hubie:

so message boards should never discuss a subject more than once? You give your take on the Russell Westbrook trade and then never talk about him again if someone's a Laker fan?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

It was at the time though, that’s what’s funny. Especially when Vince was down bad. TSC was dancing on WWE’s grave

But like I said, Trips kinda swung that momentum. WWE UP right now and Tony struggling with backstage issues and media scrums. TSC kinda reflects it.

Nah, this is mostly false. When New Japan was the clear number 2 and pushing out classic after classic, nobody had smoke for them. They were just doing what they did and everybody coexisted. TSC also fukked with the original All In which was an ROH ran event it I’m not mistaken.

The smoke didn’t come until AEW leaned into that combative “we’re here to save wrestling from the big bad WWE” bullshyt like Dixie’s TNA did. Once that became the angle, the tribes were chosen.. WWE hands ain’t clean in it either, they tossed NXT on Wednesdays and fueled the fire which made shyt really ridiculous. That “Wednesday war” is really the reason we’re here now lol

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It was at the time though, that’s what’s funny. Especially when Vince was down bad. TSC was dancing on WWE’s grave

But like I said, Trips kinda swung that momentum. WWE UP right now and Tony struggling with backstage issues and media scrums. TSC kinda reflects it.

The whole stinks and Max stuff happened when Triple H had been in charge a while IIRC :yeshrug:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
The whole stinks and Max stuff happened when Triple H had been in charge a while IIRC :yeshrug:
I don’t know man.. I really feel like Summerslam was the turning point when things started to lean a little bit and that media scrum debacle is really where the cannons started firing. Now with everyone asking for releases.. it’s like the WWE stans see blood on some Jaws shyt

:russ:

I’m not complaining either way. I still fukk with the dub. I just find it funny lol

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's a specific age group I find. They've bought the WWE narrative about the Monday Night Wars and how Ted Turner was evil and mean and was trying to put their little mom and pop company out of business by "stealing their stars". That WWE is the only true wrestling company that cares so we can't let another company come along and try and do it again.