“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Same thing pretty much happened to Nigel McGuinness, IIRC.

Both him and DBRY left ROH and had to be medically cleared to wrestle before they could even get signed to WWE

They were both cleared, but WWE wouldn't "clear" McGuinness, and thus, didn't sign him. Instead he hit the independents and wound up in TNA.

Didnt dude have hepatitis?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Im tellin yall this a work. Punk got hurt. You think they didnt know at the press? He was icing his arm. Tony knew he was gonna be out. This took away the sting of that dissapointment and gave it an edge for future return matches.

Its a whole way to build up a feud. Noone got fired. Noone is getting hurt longterm cept punk, yet It created major buzz. Punk dissapeared out the intro footage like mjf with his work 24 hrs later. Triple titles mean dikk. I saw that as the reasoning why its not a work. Bullshyt.

Yall are retarded for believing them all. Ace steel biting and knocking people with chairs in front of employees yet not fired. Ok. Dudes a nobody. Punk hurt and fighting? Sounds like he wants to look tough for ufc.

The fact yall believe this shyt really makes me laugh. Are yall 12 still?
AEW is now consistently using the the sheets as their new kayfabe and people haven't realized :pachaha:

Grown ass men getting worked week to week like "what's gonna happen next :ohhh:"

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
First Black, now Murphy, Triple H really ain’t shyt

walajukuevans-walajuku.gif

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
First Black, now Murphy, Triple H really ain’t shyt

walajukuevans-walajuku.gif
Damn. nikka probably said fukk it after losing to old ass sting twice in a row and steady taking bumps from 60year olds.
HoB just lost to Starby in the PPV and Malaki ate the pin.
Why run that back just for them to lose to them again while putting over 60yo Muta.

Also fukk all the AEW stans that hyped up this rampage as "must see" because of Muta. shyt annoyed the hell outta me.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Damn. nikka probably said fukk it after losing to old ass sting twice in a row and steady taking bumps from 60year olds.
HoB just lost to Starby in the PPV and Malaki ate the pin.
Why run that back just for them to lose to them again while putting over 60yo Muta.

Also fukk all the AEW stans that hyped up this rampage as "must see" because of Muta. shyt annoyed the hell outta me.

I don’t watch Rampage unless it’s live :manny:

HoB was definitely misused in AEW