“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
No big loss :manny:

Buddy didn’t matter in wwe and didn’t matter in AEW

Solo brody king might be better since he’s getting over
I'm thinking TK knew both were leaving when he started giving Brody King that singles push a couple months ago.

AEW needs a roster trimming, and Buddy Matthews is a good one to lose. Like you said, didn't matter in WWE, didn't matter in AEW. Won't matter in Impact either if he ends up there.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Were they? I feel like Black needs someone like HHH to corral his creative freedom, and Murphy is just another wrestler imo.

I just felt like the gimmick they were trying to portray didn’t get enough screen time like it should have, despite Black being injured.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Hating on AEW and Tony Khan is the most popular topic In TSC. It’s weird.

This site definitely skews towards WWE now. That seems to be the trend.. Trips taking over mixed with AEW backstage drama kinda swung momentum

I noticed :leon:

For a minute this shyt was lookin like an AEW fansite with any criticism of AEW being met with pushback.. recently that doesn’t seem to be the case anymore. There’s still like 3-4 posters you can’t say shyt about AEW around without some heated ass argument following but aside from that, shyt is lookin mad pro-WWE anti AEW lately

:patrice:

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Like someone said earlier, AEW needs to trim the fat. Honestly since they are going to buyout Punk and taking a loss, I wouldn't be surprised AEW letting people walk just to soften the dollar losses of the buyout.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Why it feel like there’s 2 AEW stink threads now?

:lolbron:

y’all really hate my nikkas man. Tony gon figure it out!
No he won't, Dude has all this shyt happening in his company and he still went back to dissing the WWE. The only thing he needs to figure out is that he's not capable of being in charge, and he needs to hire someone who knows how to operate a wrestling company.