“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
If that buyout number is true, I see why Punk went off…

Also, why bring Saraya in if she can’t wrestle? Unless she’s gonna be a coach. Cause I don’t really care for her being in just a speaking role.

If Double Talk is to believed, she hasn't been cleared yet.

As far as the Punk buyout, obviously will be a financial hit in the short term (though for someone coming from a family worth $7 billion the term "financial hit" might not refer to $10 million) but their next TV deal, if WB/Discovery is truly happy, that's coming next year will probably be at least double what they're currently making so they could recoup that quick.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I saw somewhere that she says she has been medically cleared to wrestle for awhile but WWE wouldn't let her.

Same thing pretty much happened to Nigel McGuinness, IIRC.

Both him and DBRY left ROH and had to be medically cleared to wrestle before they could even get signed to WWE

They were both cleared, but WWE wouldn't "clear" McGuinness, and thus, didn't sign him. Instead he hit the independents and wound up in TNA.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
What was it Nash said about the money and the miles? Punk was always incredibly overrated but 10 mil for 13 months is good business. I don’t get the reports he’s broke unless he’s a fukking idiot with his money. He stays home and watches hockey. Probably buying stupid shyt like Slapstick memorabilia

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Why do some of y'all seem like you want Punk and AEW and the rest to fail?

"I'm glad Punk took his money"
"Hope Tony loses the money to fund AEW"
"Make Punk a jobber. Make him a bytch. I hope he's a fakkit!"

Like what the fukk is wrong with some of y'all?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
What was it Nash said about the money and the miles? Punk was always incredibly overrated but 10 mil for 13 months is good business. I don’t get the reports he’s broke unless he’s a fukking idiot with his money. He stays home and watches hockey. Probably buying stupid shyt like Slapstick memorabilia
Those MMA camps aren't cheap, and there's no telling what other ventures he tried to invest in. When he first re-signed with the WWE he bought an expensive apartment in CHI and the tattoo shop that was below it, and we all know tattoo shops are a risky investment.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Those MMA camps aren't cheap, and there's no telling what other ventures he tried to invest in. When he first re-signed with the WWE he bought an expensive apartment in CHI and the tattoo shop that was below it, and we all know tattoo shops are a risky investment.
MMA camps probably covered by whatever he made from UFC. But the real estate purchase could have cost upwards of 7 mill depending on where in Chicago. Wish there was better info on wrestler earning like there is for NBA players.

Daps
Cm punk just came thru to reup his bank account. Nothing more nothing less.

Tony being a money mark can't see that he was getting played the whole time.

The industry don't respect him.

Tony khan hiring people like punk & Jeff hardy turned out to be a dud.

He just now finally booking danielson right a year after his debut.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Why do some of y'all seem like you want Punk and AEW and the rest to fail?

"I'm glad Punk took his money"
"Hope Tony loses the money to fund AEW"
"Make Punk a jobber. Make him a bytch. I hope he's a fakkit!"

Like what the fukk is wrong with some of y'all?
You went from strawmen arguments to dap fishing (the latter works for you, make a dap fishing post and then disappear from said thread...you know like the random AEW news thread where I schooled you )

Also name names, the reply/quote button is functionally working, besides the Fact this thread has over one hundred pages, why wait so long to voice your displeasure about it, you see the thread title....😂😂😂 Imagine a thread where posters are posting their opinions, about a topic which you don't like....😂😂😂😂 Wait for the thread to evolve into one topic after another and say what you said 😂😂😂😂

@Brad Piff who is this mark

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You went from strawmen arguments to dap fishing (the latter works for you, make a dap fishing post and then disappear from said thread...you know like the random AEW news thread where I schooled you )

Also name names, the reply/quote button is functionally working, besides the Fact this thread has over one hundred pages, why wait so long to voice your displeasure about it, you see the thread title....😂😂😂 Imagine a thread where posters are posting their opinions, about a topic which you don't like....😂😂😂😂 Wait for the thread to evolve into one topic after another and say what you said 😂😂😂😂

@Brad Piff who is this mark
Too many aliases to keep up with. 🤷🏽‍♂️