“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

513-C02-B1-0-ED7-4-E7-F-AFC2-096-D0-BC1295-C.png

$10M for 13 months :wow: 3x champ and never defended it once. Money mark got FINESSED!

damn, TK. What a horrible way to learn a lesson in wrasslin business acumen. :wow:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
I can see how people get info on WWE contracts since they are a publicly traded company but AEW is a privately owned business who don't have to disclose their contract structures so where are they getting this detailed info on Punk's contract?
Did Punk share with some associates just how he was able to milk Tony Khan over muffins and Diet Pepsi and they leaked it to the sheets or are the sheets just making shyt up?

Tony Khan is probably paying his wrestlers even more than we hear. He's an absolute mark

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Im tellin yall this a work. Punk got hurt. You think they didnt know at the press? He was icing his arm. Tony knew he was gonna be out. This took away the sting of that dissapointment and gave it an edge for future return matches.

Its a whole way to build up a feud. Noone got fired. Noone is getting hurt longterm cept punk, yet It created major buzz. Punk dissapeared out the intro footage like mjf with his work 24 hrs later. Triple titles mean dikk. I saw that as the reasoning why its not a work. Bullshyt.

Yall are retarded for believing them all. Ace steel biting and knocking people with chairs in front of employees yet not fired. Ok. Dudes a nobody. Punk hurt and fighting? Sounds like he wants to look tough for ufc.

The fact yall believe this shyt really makes me laugh. Are yall 12 still?
It would’ve been a masterful attempt at a ROI if all of this was true and it was really a work.

I don’t believe it’s a work myself, but cot damn if everyone could’ve come together and agree to get money and more press for AEW by getting some mileage (on camera, marquee matches) off of this… :wow:

Too bad…

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Lil faggit would put over EVERYBODY before that shyt ends and im adding on the 7-9 months he gonna miss due to injury :ufdup:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
If the contract news is true, then Shad Khan is DEFINITELY taking back his checkbook (and the XBox) from Tony! :francis:

On the real sports side of things, If I'm a halfway decent player on the Jags, there's a really good chance that I might ask for CM Punk money. :ld:
Those Pakis are ripe for the finesse!
:blessed:

Last edited:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
If that buyout number is true, I see why Punk went off…

Also, why bring Saraya in if she can’t wrestle? Unless she’s gonna be a coach. Cause I don’t really care for her being in just a speaking role.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
If that buyout number is true, I see why Punk went off…

Also, why bring Saraya in if she can’t wrestle? Unless she’s gonna be a coach. Cause I don’t really care for her being in just a speaking role.
I saw somewhere that she says she has been medically cleared to wrestle for awhile but WWE wouldn't let her.