“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
7ff3ef59ab5d624ab9667e273298885f.png

:mjlol:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
everyone looks like shyt in this situation
but i dont see Punk coming back especially if he threw the first punch and probably missed :mjlol:,

then you got Ace Steel just going batshyt like that blind Resident Evil 4 monster, throwing punches, chairs, while Kenny tries to take him down with a sleeper, then gets bitten in the process lol

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Im tellin yall this a work. Punk got hurt. You think they didnt know at the press? He was icing his arm. Tony knew he was gonna be out. This took away the sting of that dissapointment and gave it an edge for future return matches.

Its a whole way to build up a feud. Noone got fired. Noone is getting hurt longterm cept punk, yet It created major buzz. Punk dissapeared out the intro footage like mjf with his work 24 hrs later. Triple titles mean dikk. I saw that as the reasoning why its not a work. Bullshyt.

Yall are retarded for believing them all. Ace steel biting and knocking people with chairs in front of employees yet not fired. Ok. Dudes a nobody. Punk hurt and fighting? Sounds like he wants to look tough for ufc.

The fact yall believe this shyt really makes me laugh. Are yall 12 still?

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
AEW officials held a talent meeting backstage at Arthur Ashe Stadium in New York City before tonight’s Grand Slam edition of AEW Dynamite.

Details from the meeting are limited as of this writing, but Fightful Select notes that the meeting was described as very positive. It effectively served as a pep talk for the roster ahead of another major show for the company.

The talent meetings held since All Out have seemed to resonate well with the roster and staff.

A longtime AEW talent noted that the past three weeks have felt much more laid back than how things were in the weeks before All Out. Another veteran talent noted that the AEW locker room has been the best it’s been in quite a while over the last three tapings.

One AEW source used the term “addition by subtraction,” but would not specify who they meant in that regard.

Backstage News from Today's AEW Talent Meeting, the AEW Locker Room Atmosphere

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
You gotta be a fragile ass loser if you’re afraid to admit you like wrestling. No disrespect brehs

I really wonder what you nikkas look like man (pause)

If you really afraid to admit ya hobbies, I’m almost certain you a geek lookin ass weirdo. Liking wrestling ain’t never stopped me from getting coochie and being a cool nikka. I’m open af about it and the hoes still come brehs. Be yourself. Get ya confidence up! These hoes ain’t worried about what tv shows you watchin

:whoa:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Im tellin yall this a work. Punk got hurt. You think they didnt know at the press? He was icing his arm. Tony knew he was gonna be out. This took away the sting of that dissapointment and gave it an edge for future return matches.

Its a whole way to build up a feud. Noone got fired. Noone is getting hurt longterm cept punk, yet It created major buzz. Punk dissapeared out the intro footage like mjf with his work 24 hrs later. Triple titles mean dikk. I saw that as the reasoning why its not a work. Bullshyt.

Yall are retarded for believing them all. Ace steel biting and knocking people with chairs in front of employees yet not fired. Ok. Dudes a nobody. Punk hurt and fighting? Sounds like he wants to look tough for ufc.

The fact yall believe this shyt really makes me laugh. Are yall 12 still?
Just say you don't get worked breh. You're like all the smarks that swear everything is a work, so you won't feel like an idiot wrestling fan for believing it. This has been a complete embarrassment that helped no one, so what's the benefit of this being a work?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I can see how people get info on WWE contracts since they are a publicly traded company but AEW is a privately owned business who don't have to disclose their contract structures so where are they getting this detailed info on Punk's contract?
Did Punk share with some associates just how he was able to milk Tony Khan over muffins and Diet Pepsi and they leaked it to the sheets or are the sheets just making shyt up?