AEW Dynamite 12-14-22: Winter Is Coming - MJF vs Ricky Starks For The World Title

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Winter is Coming normally has the big set up for the first quarter of the year....

I'm wondering what kinda fukkery we're gonna get in the Starks/MJF match? Might get some kinda surprise Starks win and MJF takes it back at Revolution...

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Winter is Coming normally has the big set up for the first quarter of the year....

I'm wondering what kinda fukkery we're gonna get in the Starks/MJF match? Might get some kinda surprise Starks win and MJF takes it back at Revolution...
Lol hell no, And they shouldn’t. That belt needs to stop changing hands.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Lol hell no, And they shouldn’t. That belt needs to stop changing hands.
I'm just spitballing bruh...but with Sting debuting on the first one and Kenny ascending to God mode on the 2nd (don't remember what happened last year)....they normally have something big happen on this card..

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Yeah, The Battle Royal should’ve been for the ring. shyt makes no sense it wasn’t.

I remember they did something similar last year too. Winner of the battle royal faces the holder of the diamond ring. I don't remember who won though. Just weird that they're doing one match for both.

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
I haven't been in a live thread in a minute but I had to be here for the young gawd:blessed:

ricky-starks.gif

IN