AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
My man Dragon might need to hang it up and be an agent or something. He can’t work his style at his age and body health. He could dumb it down but he’s in the wrong company for all that

Seems like his last last was wasted. He should’ve be the one to take the title off Omega and build to Hangmayne. Not like they did a good job with the build they wanted to anyways.
His broken arm had nothing to do with the style or his age or anything. It was a freak accident. shyt happens in the ring sometimes :yeshrug:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Spoilered for the people who would rather find out live than via the dirt sheets

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
From what I read, it wasn't planned to be this way. One was to be a ppv, the other was to be a "big show" but after the new TNT/Turner deal, they had to change things last minute. And the chaotic nature of last minute changes is that you can't always change things for the better.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
From what I read, it wasn't planned to be this way. One was to be a ppv, the other was to be a "big show" but after the new TNT/Turner deal, they had to change things last minute. And the chaotic nature of last minute changes is that you can't always change things for the better.

then take all the best shyt you had planned for Chicago and put it on the show with 80K people there, there's no way they should be treated as equals

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
then take all the best shyt you had planned for Chicago and put it on the show with 80K people there, there's no way they should be treated as equals
Even when the rumor was that All In was not supposed to be a PPV, no one thought scheduling All Out so close to the Wembley show was a good idea, let alone 1 fukking week after :dead:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Then you risk alienating an already over saturated market…

They’re in a damned if they do, damned if they don’t situation….

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Then you risk alienating an already over saturated market…

They’re in a damned if they do, damned if they don’t situation….
I mean, it was as simple as booking All Out for early October and pushing Full Gear to December.

TK's obsessions with creating "traditions" fans don't really give a fukk about ("All Out has to be on Labor Day weekend and in Chicago!") is not an acceptable justification.