AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
@Finn Baller They are clearly moving towards Punk vs. MJF or Cole vs. MJF or maybe both so I think it'd be fair to say those are being built but if you asked me what else is being built I have no idea, I don't see a clear direction.

There are definitely some matches that could be made based on what we've seen on TV, the problem is those things haven't been given a lot of shine in the last few weeks in a way that makes them feel inevitable, they'd have to really heat up everything that isn't MJF/Cole/Punk

MJF vs Punk or Cole
Moxley vs OC seems pretty clear after last week
Omega vs Takeashyt seems the choice but they gotta snap back in that more, the BCC stuff kinda took away from it
Andrade vs Malakai looks official soon but thats not really an important part of the card
Darby vs Swerve again? maybe a tag match with their cliques

if you go by the dirt sheets then its Jericho vs Ospreay, if you went by whats been on TV then maybe Jericho vs Garcia or Sammy? Either option sounds awful there

Cesaro vs Eddie Kingston perhaps?
Jungle Boy vs Hook rematch?
Young Bucks & Adam Page vs Dark Order would be :francis:

not sure where that leaves Acclaimed, FTR, Bullet Club Gold, Christian/Luchasaurus, Miro, Pac, Lucha Bros, Samoa Joe, Hobbs

but we'll see!

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Answered. I broke down Bullet Club Gold and Outcasts into individuals/tag teams (in the case of the Gunns). And added more women.

Tough to say which will be All In or All Out since they are within a week of each other with both being built to at the same time so I'll lump both together. I'm also taking into account preshow matches since they bumped it back up to several on the preshow after experimenting with only one.

Breh I wasn't asking if they'd be on the card, I was asking who those people would be wrestling

seems like they are announcing matches tonight and we've already seen the rumors of some others so it should come together soon, but you still failed the assignment in time Cattle :hubie:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
THIS is gonna be the main event?
bushlaugh.png

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I dont see no way in the world BD is back ready to wrestle by either All In or All Out and I hope he doesn’t rush back unless he’s a special ref or something.

Would need to be prime Cena or Terell Owens to pull off that fast of a recovery

Last edited:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
How do we know it’s actually for the world title…? Cole never read the contract to make sure. :jbhmm: