AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Wait I didn’t watch Dynamite yet tonight

Did they break up and go straight into the match ?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I dont see no way in the world BD is back ready to wrestle by either All In or All Out and I hope he doesn’t rush back unless he’s a special ref or something.

Would need to be prime Cena or Terell Owens to pull off that fast of a recovery
I'm not sure he makes it either, but he's trying to. Dude got surgery a week after FD and his arm fixed. Now, I have no idea if that makes recovery possible in just 7 weeks, not sure if Coli doctors know

My guess Is Tony waits for him till the last minute and if he can work, he'll be put in a multi Man tag were he does the bare minimum.

Last edited:

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
I'm not sure he makes it either, but he's trying to. Dude got surgery a week after FD and his arm fixed. Now, I have no idea if that makes recovery possible in just 7 weeks, not sure if Coli doctors know

My guess Is Tony waits for him till the last minute and if he can work, he'll be put in a multi Man tag were he does the bare minimum.

It's a real shame he broke his arm now if this match was really gonna happen.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

It's a real shame he broke his arm now if this match was really gonna happen.

I honestly don't care for another Danielson vs Nigel match, I've seen them wrestle each other almost 15 times and I wouldn't expect an old, rusty Nigel to be able to pull off the quality of the matches they were able to gives us 15-17 years ago.

I get why people would want to see it but I ain't on that group, there's other opponents I prefer watching 2023 Dragon against :manny:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
My man Dragon might need to hang it up and be an agent or something. He can’t work his style at his age and body health. He could dumb it down but he’s in the wrong company for all that

Seems like his last last was wasted. He should’ve be the one to take the title off Omega and build to Hangmayne. Not like they did a good job with the build they wanted to anyways.