AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I'm not going to book a card. I like to see how the process plays out. If I get committed to a card then I'll get pissed off when it doesn't happen, like I did when I was hoping for, but not expecting, Ospreay vs. Omega III only to find out we're likely getting Jericho vs. Ospreay :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
LDN
I'm not going to book a card. I like to see how the process plays out. If I get committed to a card then I'll get pissed off when it doesn't happen, like I did when I was hoping for, but not expecting, Ospreay vs. Omega III only to find out we're likely getting Jericho vs. Ospreay :snoop:
nikka if you backtracked any quicker you’d be moonwalking :scust:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
nikka if you backtracked any quicker you’d be moonwalking :scust:
1) I am not Gravity. I'm too white, fat (though under 200 lbs now!), and unathletic to be Bandido's little brother :mjcry:
2) I'm not backtracking. Some matches have been being built for weeks. Practice some patience and let the process play out.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
tJdPb90.gif

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore

So I thought the original plan was for All In to be on streaming or some alternative due to All Out being on PPV

So now they got MFs paying for two PPVs within two weeks of each other?

I’m sure it wasn’t a serious option, but…wouldn’t Khan putting All In on Honor Club mean a significant subscriber boost AND the money going straight to dude with no middleman?

Shoot…could’ve hooked up with Fantom Events and did a big promo run touting movie theaters nationwide as the exclusive place to watch All In. Could’ve ended up within the Top 5-10 for box office if it were successful

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So I thought the original plan was for All In to be on streaming or some alternative due to All Out being on PPV

I’m sure it wasn’t a serious option, but…wouldn’t Khan putting All In on Honor Club mean a significant subscriber boost AND the money going straight to dude with no middleman?

Shoot…could’ve hooked up with Fantom Events and did a big promo fun touting movie theaters nationwide as the exclusive place to watch All In
Nope, I already know which one im buying :manny:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

thats not the point and you know it

nobody is asking you to fantasy book a PPV

you were saying the build to the PPV has been underway on TV, that the PPV matches have been under our nose and obvious the entire time and we are the ones missing it

So tell us which PPV matches-to-be we are missing :lupe:

when Mania was a little under a month away we knew basically every single match we'd be seeing except the multi-team tag matches they added late to give people a spot

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
@Cattle Mutilation all you gotta do is guess who the following people will be wrestling on the PPV from what we've seen thus far on TV.

It's either "uhh let it play out" or "You guys are missing the obvious build thats already underway" but it can't be both :comeon:

If you don't think someone will have a spot on the PPV you can say so or delete them from the list. Obviously not everybody on this list is gonna make the PPV but these are the featured acts of the company right now and other possibilities. It's long so i'll spoiler it

Adam Cole:
Andrade:
Acclaimed:
Best Friends:
Bullet Club Gold:
House of Black:
FTR:
Chris Jericho:
Christian/Luchasaurus:
Cesaro:
CM Punk:
Daniel Garcia:
Eddie Kingston:
Dark Order:
Hangman:
Hardy Boyz:
Hook:
Jungle Boy:
Jon Moxley:
Kota Ibushi:
Keith Lee:
Takeashyta:
Aussie Open:
Miro:
MJF:
Young Bucks:
Orange Cassidy:
Pac:
Lucha Bros:
Powerhouse Hobbs:
Ricky Starks:
Sammy Guevara:
Samoa Joe:
Sting:
Swerve:
Wardlow:
Wheeler Yuta:
Will Ospreay:

Britt Baker:
Shida:
Statlander:
Outcasts:
Willow:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Original plan was it being streamed live on Max but because of WBD not having their shyt together, it's not happening so Snowman had to go back to traditional PPV route.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Shoot…could’ve hooked up with Fantom Events and did a big promo run touting movie theaters nationwide as the exclusive place to watch All In. Could’ve ended up within the Top 5-10 for box office if it were successful
He can’t put All In on Honor Club. All AEW in ring action has to be on a WBD property. That’s why Dark and Dark Elevation got canceled.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
@Cattle Mutilation all you gotta do is guess who the following people will be wrestling on the PPV from what we've seen thus far on TV.

It's either "uhh let it play out" or "You guys are missing the obvious build thats already underway" but it can't be both :comeon:

If you don't think someone will have a spot on the PPV you can say so or delete them from the list. Obviously not everybody on this list is gonna make the PPV but these are the featured acts of the company right now and other possibilities. It's long so i'll spoiler it

Adam Cole:
Andrade:
Acclaimed:
Best Friends:
Bullet Club Gold:
House of Black:
FTR:
Chris Jericho:
Christian/Luchasaurus:
Cesaro:
CM Punk:
Daniel Garcia:
Eddie Kingston:
Dark Order:
Hangman:
Hardy Boyz:
Hook:
Jungle Boy:
Jon Moxley:
Kota Ibushi:
Keith Lee:
Takeashyta:
Aussie Open:
Miro:
MJF:
Young Bucks:
Orange Cassidy:
Pac:
Lucha Bros:
Powerhouse Hobbs:
Ricky Starks:
Sammy Guevara:
Samoa Joe:
Sting:
Swerve:
Wardlow:
Wheeler Yuta:
Will Ospreay:

Britt Baker:
Shida:
Statlander:
Outcasts:
Willow:
I'll take a look at that when I get home. Don't have time to do this at work.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
My lazy ass still hasn’t copped a ticket but I need to expeditiously while they still affordable in alright seating areas.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Adam Cole: Yes
Andrade: Yes
Acclaimed: Maybe
Best Friends: No
Bullet Club Gold:
House of Black: Malakai for sure
FTR: Yes
Chris Jericho: Yes
Christian/Luchasaurus: They'll be at All Out because of the TNT title match, don't know if they'll pull double duty
Cesaro: Yes
CM Punk: Yes, my guess is both
Daniel Garcia: No
Eddie Kingston: No
Dark Order: No
The Gunns: No
Hangman: Yes
Hardy Boyz: Yes
Hook: No
Jay White: Yes
Juice Robinson: Yes
Jungle Boy: Yes
Jon Moxley: Yes
Kota Ibushi: No
Keith Lee: No
Takeashyta: Yes
Aussie Open: No
Miro: Yes
MJF: Yes
Young Bucks: Yes
Orange Cassidy: Yes
Pac: Yes
Lucha Bros: Yes
Powerhouse Hobbs: No
Ricky Starks: Yes
Sammy Guevara: No
Samoa Joe: No
Sting: No
Swerve: Yes
Wardlow: No
Wheeler Yuta: Yes
Will Ospreay: Yes

Britt Baker: Yes
Shida: Yes
Statlander: Yes
Outcasts:
Toni Storm: Yes
Saraya: Yes
Ruby Soho: No
Willow: Yes
Skye Blue: Yes
One other woman, depends on what they do with the TBS title stuff that started over the weekend

Answered. I broke down Bullet Club Gold and Outcasts into individuals/tag teams (in the case of the Gunns). And added more women.

Tough to say which will be All In or All Out since they are within a week of each other with both being built to at the same time so I'll lump both together. I'm also taking into account preshow matches since they bumped it back up to several on the preshow after experimenting with only one.