AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So now that someone actually mentioned 'ALL IN' it looks like the build has started. Punk has this "Real Worlds Champion" gimmick going, he faces Ricky Starks at Collision. Starks probably gonna get screwed there I'd imagine.

Are they setting up Punk vs. MJF unification for the event?

It makes me wonder if now the plan is for Punk/MJF and the winner to face Adam Cole at ALL OUT? I'm just speculating

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
they should be selling this out easy.

nobody is more pathetically try hard than an English crowd and any time I take a peak into wresting twitter there is always English people with know it all attitudes with terrible opinions that nobody gives a fukk about so they are the type of people wanting to prove a point etc etc

(the good catholic leaning Scottish people and the Welsh aren't included in this, god bless them)

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
So now that someone actually mentioned 'ALL IN' it looks like the build has started. Punk has this "Real Worlds Champion" gimmick going, he faces Ricky Starks at Collision. Starks probably gonna get screwed there I'd imagine.

It makes me wonder if now the plan is for Punk/MJF and the winner to face Adam Cole at ALL OUT? I'm just speculating
Build has been going, for weeks actually. You'll see when they start announcing matches.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
@Cattle Mutilation Ducked the fukk out this post :laff:
I don't think he even believes what he's typing.

"Build has been going on for weeks" for who? not one of AEW's big stars has a clear match for All In/All Out weekend. And the one that's been having the most build is MJF and Cole, who at this point shouldn't be wrestling against each other after blowing up as a tag and becoming the promotion's hottest act.

:dead: at pretending a bunch of midcard stuff (Andrade/HOB, Darby/Swerve, etc.) is what people mean when they complain about to back to back PPVs not being properly promoted.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Wednesday a turn occurs, and Cole/MJF title match is announced for All In.