AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Not sure but Punk/Omega, CMFTR/The Elite, or Punk/MJF III should main event the show

I think those are the biggest matches that AEW can put on right now
I can see Ospreay v Omega 3 or Takeshyta v Omega
Starks v White
Moxley v Kingston

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I can see Ospreay v Omega 3 or Takeshyta v Omega
Starks v White
Moxley v Kingston
I can't see Takeshyta, Starks/White or Kingston in the main event of their biggest PPV right now.

I'd guess it'll either be Omega/Ospreay 3 (my betting favorite), Moxley/Hangman, Adam Cole/MJF, Punk/White or Punk/MJF in the main event. I think two of those will probably main event All In & All Out :patrice:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I can't see Takeshyta, Starks/White or Kingston in the main event of their biggest PPV right now.

I'd guess it'll either be Omega/Ospreay 3 (my betting favorite), Moxley/Hangman, Adam Cole/MJF, Punk/White or Punk/MJF in the main event. I think two of those will probably main event All In & All Out :patrice:
All In ain't a PPV though. I can see Omega vs Takeshyta headlining considering the Don Callis stuff Is the hottest program they have.

If Danielson wasn't injured I would've guessed they were they doing the rematch with Omega at Wembley as it seems New Japan didn't Let TK have another Ospreay vs Kenny match (we'll see though, it's still early).

Punk will most likely get the main event for All Out or co-main event with MJF vs Cole for the belt.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
All In ain't a PPV though. I can see Omega vs Takeshyta headlining considering the Don Callis stuff Is the hottest program they have.

If Danielson wasn't injured I would've guessed they were they doing the rematch with Omega at Wembley as it seems New Japan didn't Let TK have another Ospreay vs Kenny match (we'll see though, it's still early).

Punk will most likely get the main event for All Out or co-main event with MJF vs Cole for the belt.

All In isn't a PPV? So American fans won't have access to it whatsoever? :patrice:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

It's still going to be by far their biggest show ever rather it's a PPV or not. They aren't going there just to do a 2-hour taped Dynamite or Collision

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
All In isn't a PPV? So American fans won't have access to it whatsoever? :patrice:
Yes they will. Tony Khan has said in the last two pressers everyone will be able to watch the show but they are still working on how, it seems there's some international TV stuff they have to settle before they get everything in order.

It's still going to be by far their biggest show ever rather it's a PPV or not. They aren't going there just to do a 2-hour taped Dynamite or Collision
I'm not saying the contrary. My whole point is that Omega vs Takeshyta is worthy of that spot as it is the hottest singles matches they have currently. There's no other confrontation that gets the AEW audience as hyped as when Kenny and Konosuke square off. And considering that guys like Ospreay and Danielson might be out of contention, Takeshyta sounds like the best third option to me :manny:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Yes they will. Tony Khan has said in the last two pressers everyone will be able to watch the show but they are still working on how, it seems there's some international TV stuff they have to settle before they get everything in order.

I'm not saying the contrary. My whole point is that Omega vs Takeshyta is worthy of that spot as it is the hottest singles matches they have currently. There's no other confrontation that gets the AEW audience as hyped as when Kenny and Konosuke square off. And considering that guys like Ospreay and Danielson might be out of contention, Takeshyta sounds like the best third option to me :manny:
Ospreay has already said he is available for All In so the ball is in TK's court.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Ospreay has already said he is available for All In so the ball is in TK's court.
It's on New Japan's too, they are the ones that have to give the final OK. It's one thing for him to work All In, but it's different when he has to face a dude like Kenny because that's business that could be done in Japan too.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
It's on New Japan's too, they are the ones that have to give the final OK. It's one thing for him to work All In, but it's different when he has to face a dude like Kenny because that's business that could be done in Japan too.

For what it's worth, NJPW doesn't have any shows listed on their schedule between August 20th and September 8th. They could definitely have talent on the show.

One thing I think might take place, which really hasn't been discussed at all, is a BC Gold vs. Bullet Club match. It seems odd that there was no BC Gold/BC angle for Forbidden Door and it seems odd that AEW would just run a BC Gold stable using the Bullet Club name without there being any plan for a feud with Finlay's BC.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
For what it's worth, NJPW doesn't have any shows listed on their schedule between August 20th and September 8th. They could definitely have talent on the show.

One thing I think might take place, which really hasn't been discussed at all, is a BC Gold vs. Bullet Club match. It seems odd that there was no BC Gold/BC angle for Forbidden Door and it seems odd that AEW would just run a BC Gold stable using the Bullet Club name without there being any plan for a feud with Finlay's BC.
Again, it's not a matter of him working All In, he's gonna be on the show unless he gets injured (he even has a booking the night before for Rev Pro against Shingo). It's about Tony Khan being able to convince New Japan to give him another match Ospreay vs Omega match. By the end of Forbidden Door it didn't look like a 3rd match was in the works, but there's still plenty of time to get those negotiations going again.

As of right now, my guess is that Ospreay defends his belt against someone else or is in a high profile tag match.