AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Hold up, that's official? I thought we were wrong at first when speculating how they would pull off both shows so close to each other, I also thought it was 2 weeks after. Just 1 week is crazy :mindblown:
They need to push that shyt back, Thats nuts.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Hold up, that's official? I thought we were wrong at first when speculating how they would pull off both shows so close to each other, I also thought it was 2 weeks after. Just 1 week is crazy :mindblown:

Don't think anything has been 100% confirmed yet about that. It's an assumption due prior All Outs being on Labor Day weekend.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Dirt sheets have said AEW wants to have their own WrestleMania type deal but make it like a week long thing instead of a weekend. So this would track with that if it's their goal. Start and end it with a bang.
That sounds easier said than done though. How you juggle both cards? The wrestlers will want to be in the Wembley show and fans will want to see AEW's bigger stars plus anyone else that can make that show. Then one week later you book what? You use some of the Wembley matches as build up for Chicago? Do you save matches for Chicago? If you do the latter, good luck managing the frail egos that will feel some type of way about being left out of the stadium show.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That sounds easier said than done though. How you juggle both cards? The wrestlers will want to be in the Wembley show and fans will want to see AEW's bigger stars plus anyone else that can make that show. Then one week later you book what? You use some of the Wembley matches as build up for Chicago? Do you save matches for Chicago? If you do the latter, good luck managing the frail egos that will feel some type of way about being left out of the stadium show.

I think you have guys pull double duty.

You could have a #1 contender's match on ALL IN that leads into ALL OUT.

With the rumors circulating about Sting's retirement, you could have Sting wrestle on both cards. Second to last match at ALL IN and then final match at ALL OUT. Have the whole week be a farewell to the Stinger.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

With the rumors circulating about Sting's retirement, you could have Sting wrestle on both cards. Second to last match at ALL IN and then final match at ALL OUT. Have the whole week be a farewell to the Stinger.
I mean, I'm not saying it can't be done, I'm saying it's hard to pull off. And Tony's booking is legit bad when it comes to week-to-week build up. He's good at putting matchups together but one huge show and one big ass PPV back to back sound like a very tall task for dude.

Silkk

Daps

Fucck No. You do not use a show with 75,000 people to build to another show. ALL IN should be the culmination of months' worth of storylines.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Fucck No. You do not use a show with 75,000 people to build to another show. ALL IN should be the culmination of months' worth of storylines.
With 2x two-hour long shows, they can theoretically build 2x 3-4 hour long shows and give every match a proper length of time instead of cutting some short like sometimes happens when they try to cram too much in. Faction wars alone could net them several singles and tag matches instead of doing bigger 6+ multi-man matches. And that’s without having to use All In to setup something for All Out.

Silkk

Daps
With 2x two-hour long shows, they can theoretically build 2x 3-4 hour long shows and give every match a proper length of time instead of cutting some short like sometimes happens when they try to cram too much in. Faction wars alone could net them several singles and tag matches instead of doing bigger 6+ multi-man matches. And that’s without having to use All In to setup something for All Out.
Ok…You’ve been given the book. Show us how you would book a card for ALL IN & a card for ALL OUT.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Ok…You’ve been given the book. Show us how you would book a card for ALL IN & a card for ALL OUT.
I’m not a creative writer. I can give you a good card as far as match quality goes but if you want me to write the stories then I’m well out of my element.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I’m not a creative writer. I can give you a good card as far as match quality goes but if you want me to write the stories then I’m well out of my element.
That's literally Tony Khan, hence our reservations about the booking of both shows so ridiculously close to each other:manny:

Last edited:

Silkk

Daps
You spend all day on a wrestling forum talking wrestling but can’t create a hypothetical card when we both know you’ve done so at least 100 times before…..

Enjoy your day bro smh