AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
TV ratings aside wrestling is hot right now. With the writer's strike it could really benefit as well.

I know it doesn't affect AEW since coke isn't a person, but WWE writers affected by the strike?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
There are resales up of some of the tickets claimed sold. I am optimistic but just wait and see the outcome - I hope it will be a packed crowd.
At this point, how could it not be? :heh: they have at the very least 60k attending without any match announced. You add comps and a strong card and it will get to 70k. That's a packed crowd already.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Looks very good. They should do it. Maybe they can do AEW's colors.
Take it up a notch. Have the lights on them centrally controlled. So like if House of Black comes out, they all cut off. If someone like the Outcasts who have a specific color central to their gimmick, like they are with green, have the wristbands turn green.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
And Will Ospreay said he was gonna be in London at that same time.

Can you imagine the orgasmic pop for when Britt and Adam Cole do their signature DMD, Adam Cole Bay Bay, and Boom!? Hell that pop when the United Empire and Jamie Hayter's theme hits? Shyt is gonna be like Grado's Like a Prayer entrance, but on steroids.