AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
And Will Ospreay said he was gonna be in London at that same time.

Can you imagine the orgasmic pop for when Britt and Adam Cole do their signature DMD, Adam Cole Bay Bay, and Boom!? Hell that pop when the United Empire and Jamie Hayter's theme hits? Shyt is gonna be like Grado's Like a Prayer entrance, but on steroids.

THat's awesome.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I don't know if they have any plans or if it's realistic given AEW has All Out the next weekend, but it would be awesome if they could do a special ROH or Rampage taping and have a bunch of wrestling stars from the region on the show. Do like they do when they tape ROH in studio, book a 4-hour window and just fill it up with AEW/ROH wrestlers vs. wrestlers from England and the surrounding countries/islands.

Or put on a co-promoted event with RevPro like ROH vs. RevPro

And get Nigel McGuinness to strap up the boots one last time. He said he would if they sell out.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I don't know if they have any plans or if it's realistic given AEW has All Out the next weekend, but it would be awesome if they could do a special ROH or Rampage taping and have a bunch of wrestling stars from the region on the show. Do like they do when they tape ROH in studio, book a 4-hour window and just fill it up with AEW/ROH wrestlers vs. wrestlers from England and the surrounding countries/islands.

Or put on a co-promoted event with RevPro like ROH vs. RevPro

And get Nigel McGuinness to strap up the boots one last time. He said he would if they sell out.
Hold up, that's official? I thought we were wrong at first when speculating how they would pull off both shows so close to each other, I also thought it was 2 weeks after. Just 1 week is crazy :mindblown: