AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok…You’ve been given the book. Show us how you would book a card for ALL IN & a card for ALL OUT.
While I think All Out being a week after All In is a stupid idea, I can come up with two matches:

All In
MJF vs Sting (Title vs career).
Cm Punk/FTR vs Elite

All Out
MJF vs Darby (Sting had to put up his career to get Darby his title shot)
CM Punk vs Kenny Omega
FTR Vs Young Bucks 3

That’s all I got. It’s a dumb idea, but AEW just proved this past week that they have no issues putting on a “ppv worthy dynamite” right before the actual PPV

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
You spend all day on a wrestling forum talking wrestling but can’t create a hypothetical card when we both know you’ve done so at least 100 times before…..

Enjoy your day bro smh
You said show me how. Not just give us a card. If you want me to just list a bunch of matches without telling you how I get there then I can do that when I get home.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I really doubt we get Elite vs FTR/Punk at all. I'm guessing we'll see Omega/Osprey at All In & Bucks/Hangman vs some iteration of BCC at either All In or All Out instead. We'll probably get Punk vs. Joe at one of the shows too.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
While I think All Out being a week after All In is a stupid idea, I can come up with two matches:

All In
MJF vs Sting (Title vs career).
Cm Punk/FTR vs Elite

All Out
MJF vs Darby (Sting had to put up his career to get Darby his title shot)
CM Punk vs Kenny Omega
FTR Vs Young Bucks 3

That’s all I got. It’s a dumb idea, but AEW just proved this past week that they have no issues putting on a “ppv worthy dynamite” right before the actual PPV
So what if Sting wins? :dahell:

Also, Nobody cares about no dumb ass six man tag match. Its a match that headlines a Dynamite, not a PPV and definitely not their biggest show ever.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Show me how you would book the card = Book the card :dahell:
Until things change, I can't book Omega/Young Bucks vs. Punk in any fashion, so I'll book it with that in mind...

I wanted to put MJF on both cards but lol at the notion that MJF will wrestle twice in the span of like 10 days. Plus I don't know how you book him for back-to-back title matches without one of them just being a random match.

All In Main Card
  1. Will Ospreay vs. CM Punk for the IWGP US title after Ospreay betas Omega at the Forbidden Door PPV for the title
  2. Kenny Omega and Hangman/Kota Ibushi vs. Jon Moxley and Bryan Danielson. Originally booked as Omega and Hangman, but Hangman gets taken out backstage to leave Omega all by himself. BCC gets introduced first, then it's time for Omega's music to hit, but instead, the Golden Lovers music hits and Ibushi makes his AEW debut
  3. Saraya vs. Hikaru Shida
  4. Christian Cage vs. Sting in a loser retires match
  5. Jamie Hayter vs. Mercedes Mone for the NJPW Strong Women's title or AEW women's title - depending on what kind of per appearance contract AEW can negotiate with her
  6. Orange Cassidy vs. Jay White for the International title
  7. FTR vs. the Young Bucks for the AEW Tag titles
  8. Adam Cole vs. MJF for the AEW title
  9. The Acclaimed vs. Private Party if Marcq Quen is back. If not, then the Acclaimed vs. Hardy Boys.
All In Preshow
  1. Julia Hart vs. Britt Baker
  2. Michael Oku vs. Pac
All Out Main Card
  1. CM Punk vs. Adam Cole - this is in Chicago isn't it? Got to have Punk on the card. Yeah it's basically just a random match, but I don't care. Nothing wrong with having a match just to have a match.
  2. BCC (Moxley, Claudio, Danielson, Yuta, Takeshyta) vs. the Elite (Omega, Young Bucks, Hangman, and Ibushi) Blood and Guts match - though this might get done before either of these two events but I feel like this is going to be a summer-long story and hopefully TK realizes you need to have the big pay off saved for last to end the feud.
  3. Jade Cargill vs. Kris Snacklander for the TBS title
  4. Ricky Starks vs. Wardlow for the TNT title - or whatever random person has the TNT title belt that week
  5. House of Black vs. Los Hijos del Lucha (Lucha Bros and Vikingo) for the Trios title
  6. Britt Baker vs. Toni Storm
  7. Darby Allin vs. Swerve vs. Nick Wayne
  8. Miro vs. Powerhouse Hobbs
All Out Preshow
  1. Billie Starkz vs. Skye Blue
  2. Komander vs. Rush

Last edited:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Also, Nobody cares about no dumb ass six man tag match. Its a match that headlines a Dynamite, not a PPV and definitely not their biggest show ever.
Well Sting would lose and Darby would get the belt at the PPV. All the super smarks, including Tony, would love that 6-main tag

Plus the stipulation was how you would book All In and then All Out a week later. To me that’s what makes sense. If All Out disappears off the schedule than yeah toss my idea in the trash :russ:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

Sting should win. He's spent most of his AEW career singlehandedly beating tag teams and entire factions. In his younger days, he beat Vader, Flair, Hogan, Muta, Arn Anderson, Luger, Kurt Angle, & many other legends.
A short jewish kid should be a cakewalk for the Stinger.
As a bonus, Sting's still has a recognizable name with the general public. Putting the belt on him should encourage more people to stick around after The Big Bang Theory goes off.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Sting wrestlers less than MJF. Hard pass on him getting the belt.
So you'd rather keep the belt on a guy who isn't as big of a draw just because he's on television more?
Interesting take, Kentucky. I'll give you credit for being consistent, though. I remember when you said that you wouldn't book a title shot for John Cena because he's a part timer, too. You wouldn't make a dime as a booker, but at least you keep the same energy.
:ehh:

Last edited:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Yea this All In/All Out thing is weird

One hand, with Wembly being a huge draw, as well as the show likely being on MAX, you’d think there will be some crazy matches involved for All In

Other hand, it’s possible All Out will have big matches that logically make sense, involve ongoing stories, etc. While the other joint has at least some matches bordering on random (ala Backlash), just because the matches aren’t even the biggest draw for All In

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Yea this All In/All Out thing is weird

One hand, with Wembly being a huge draw, as well as the show likely being on MAX, you’d think there will be some crazy matches involved for All In

Other hand, it’s possible All Out will have big matches that logically make sense, involve ongoing stories, etc. While the other joint has at least some matches bordering on random (ala Backlash), just because the matches aren’t even the biggest draw for All In

Think All In might serve as an unofficial Forbidden Door 2 since there are a few match-ups that could cater to the crowd in the UK involving NJPW talent (Ospreay/Omega, Hayter/Mone, something involving Saraya, International title match, assuming ZSJ will want to be there as well, etc.), that could be used there and then other matches (FTR/Bucks. Trios championship, TNT & TBS titles, etc.) that could be saved for All Out.