AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
this situation just proves what some of us were saying in the OG Stinks thread that some cats are gonna hate no matter what AEW does :mjlol:

they'd be in there fantasy booking shyt as if they wouldn't still be hating if the company actually did what they fantasy booked :russ:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
this situation just proves what some of us were saying in the OG Stinks thread that some cats are gonna hate no matter what AEW does :mjlol:

they'd be in there fantasy booking shyt as if they wouldn't still be hating if the company actually did what they fantasy booked :russ:
“He won by submission and not by pin in a 3 minute sequence of teasing the finish. 4/10.”

br82186

Superstar
Daps
This shows that WWE might have gone too small with Money in the Bank this Summer. They might not have had this level of interest but if they did another SummerSlam it would have probably been crazy numbers too.

I mean they attempted to have Money in the Back at Alligent Stadium in Vegas last year, but they sell enough. MITB isn't there at that point yet.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I just really hope that with these strong ticket sales that TK doesn’t just phone it in with the card.

No stupid ass six man tags with the top stars, And no title matches where it’s a foregone conclusion who wins.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if TK books MJF vs Punk as the title match for All In, it kinda makes sense in terms of kayfabe :pachaha:

I think this still needs a very strong card. Seems they will get to 50-55k without any match announced (which is fukking insane) but if you want to keep selling and get 10-15k more people, you gonna need matches that makes it a can't miss show.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if TK books MJF vs Punk as the title match for All In, it kinda makes sense in terms of kayfabe :pachaha:

I think this still needs a very strong card. Seems they will get to 50-55k without any match announced (which is fukking insane) but if you want to keep selling and get 10-15k more people, you gonna need matches that makes it a can't miss show.

Saraya vs. Hayter not doing it for ya?

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Wrestle Tix and WON. By the way, they basically sold out both shows, they ran a 64k set up. They just over inflate the capacity of the building to say the shattered records and stuff....even though they still shattered them with the real numbers :dead:
Just so I’m clear here, does WWE do that exclusively for ‘Mania, or do they cook the attendance on all other PLEs but not as much?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Just so I’m clear here, does WWE do that exclusively for ‘Mania, or do they cook the attendance on all other PLEs but not as much?
They've done it for as long as they've done big stadium shows. Sometimes it's to cover for a lack of tickets sold but most of the time it's to boost an already impressive attendance so it can break a venue record. It's carny as carny can be.