AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Think AEW has eclipsed the most attended WCW did for a show that didn't take place in an oppressive Communist country.

The 35K they sold yesterday surpassed WCW's record for most PAID attendance, which was the Georgia Dome show. Today they surpass the total attendance for that Georgia Dome show.

Without a single match or wrestler booked.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
43K in the first two pre-sales with two more pre-sales to go. They can probably hit 50k before the general on-sale starts.

They could push 70k-80k by showtime which would make All In the biggest wrestling event in Europe.
I think those two presales started today. I know the O@ one started, which is the one I couldn't remember. PRetty sure the one for recent AEW Shop buyers was supposed to start today too.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
If the presale map I saw was accurate, essentially one whole side of the stadium was greyed out to be saved for the general sale. So they have to be getting pretty close to selling out the tickets that were made available for the presale.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
This shows that WWE might have gone too small with Money in the Bank this Summer. They might not have had this level of interest but if they did another SummerSlam it would have probably been crazy numbers too.

I'm not familiar with how many larger soccer stadiums there are in London that they could have run instead, but Wembley is booked for a Def Leppard/Mötley Crüe concert the day MITB is taking place.

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
This shows that WWE might have gone too small with Money in the Bank this Summer. They might not have had this level of interest but if they did another SummerSlam it would have probably been crazy numbers too.

Facts

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I just really hope that with these strong ticket sales that TK doesn’t just phone it in with the card.

No stupid ass six man tags with the top stars, And no title matches where it’s a foregone conclusion who wins.
I agree with this. Just do punk vs omega and ftr vs the bucks down the middle