AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Hold up, where you get the 60k number?
Wrestle Tix and WON. By the way, they basically sold out both shows, they ran a 64k set up. They just over inflate the capacity of the building to say the shattered records and stuff....even though they still shattered them with the real numbers :dead:

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Wrestle Tix and WON. By the way, they basically sold out both shows, they ran a 64k set up. They just over inflate the capacity of the building to say the shattered records and stuff....even though they still shattered them with the real numbers :dead:
I figured they’d cook the numbers, but not by that much. :damn:

I did see one section with like 50 seats open on night 1. Both shows did look like over 70k tho. :skip:

King-S456

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the record

"“They claimed 161,892 fans in attendance over the two nights, broken down as 80,497 and the first night and 81,395 the second night. WrestleTix listed the total number of tickets out as 67,303 and 67,553 respectively, and full capacities set up as 67,530 and 67,603. So they were sellouts aside from a few scattered singles.”

It should be noted that attendance and ticket sales are different. So the real number is not the tickets distributed either.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
For the record

"“They claimed 161,892 fans in attendance over the two nights, broken down as 80,497 and the first night and 81,395 the second night. WrestleTix listed the total number of tickets out as 67,303 and 67,553 respectively, and full capacities set up as 67,530 and 67,603. So they were sellouts aside from a few scattered singles.”

It should be noted that attendance and ticket sales are different. So the real number is not the tickets distributed either.
Clamining almost 30k more fans for both shows is wild no matter how anyone tries to spin it (14k comps each night? :russ:) specially because there was no need for it, shyt was incredibly impressive by itself.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
100% agreed. That attendance is fukking incredible but they have to push it further and lie to establish silly narratives, it's the WWE way.
They count attendance like many of us in D3 did when I worked in college athletics.

Are you physically there? Counted, even if you're working the event.

That group of kids coming back from the dining just walked by the field, surely they had to at least accidentally caught a glimpse of the game even though they didn't stay. Count 'em

Well look at that cute dog that just showed up! But back to business, that's four legs, the same number of legs as two people. So that's another two for attendance. And no I am not joking, if we spotted a dog some of us counted it as two for attendance :mjlol:

Wait is that woman pregnant? Well that fetus is in the gym and the right to life crowd says that's a human being, add that little fukker to the list!

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Might have just done a silly thing - heard there were better tickets being offered today so I've just dropped £500 on two WAY better seats than we had.

Ticketmaster do a ticket reselling program but doesn't seem to let me at the moment - might just be because the sales are still ongoing.

If any UK/Euro heads want a couple of cheap seats at Coli rates hit me up before Ticketmaster get their lives in order. :salute:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Says the n-gga that claims they hate wrestling yet strolls into wrestling threads giving their two cents :dead:

You must be slow in the head (like most play fighting fans) if you think you need to “keep up” with this bullshyt :mjlol:

PremeGuru

All Star
Daps
43K in the first two pre-sales with two more pre-sales to go. They can probably hit 50k before the general on-sale starts.

They could push 70k-80k by showtime which would make All In the biggest wrestling event in Europe.