AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
This is definitely drawing fans from all over Europe - I'm even seeing a fair few Americans on social media weighing up flight prices now that it's looking like a sell-out - if Tony does the easy bit now and BOOKS IT RIGHT it could seriously end up being one of those "I was there" nights.

3 years from now half the people saying it was going to flop will probably be telling the forums they had a ringside seat right behind the hardcam.:snoop:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I'm honestly pleasantly shocked. I said earlier that I was expecting 30,000. They blew that out the water :heh:

It just goes to show you how bad wrestling fans all over the world wanted an alternative to WWE.

It's not necessarily even just that an alternative is wanted - it's not feeling like the b*stard step-child every time an event comes onto the continent.

We used to get "PPVs" that weren't even broadcast in the States - you knew beforehand none of the belts would change hands - and you knew if Davey Boy was on a card, he was gonna win.

Any time someone does a UK show it's hype as fukk, but they still don't trust us with a big one. Big stadium in Cardiff - Clash at the fukkin Castle... bring a supposedly "big" PPV like MITB over and they're putting it in an arena.

All In feels like the opportunity to have an actual Wrestlemania sized wrestling event in Europe and whether it was WWE or AEW trying to fill Wembley I think they probably would've filled it.

Finally someone wants to take our money again. Here, have all the money.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
The AEW die hards are gonna poke their chests out heavily over this turnout and you kinda just have to let them. It’s a dope turnout and they’re happy, let ‘em celebrate

They’ll try to shyt on WWE gates with Wembley’s gate and you just gotta let it rock. Don’t be that person lol. They did good. Good shyt

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

I've really warmed to Jeff Jarrett through this run. He knows that there's this meta dread that he's going to make everything about him like he did with TNA and Global Force and he plays it up to the hilt :mjlol:

Everytime he goes to hit the strut and the boos start up, his expression is straight :mjgrin:

He's got to the point where his mullet, mustache and soul patch look too big for his face so he always reminds me of Yosemite Sam. :laff:

YoTennessee Jeff :ohhh:

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I've really warmed to Jeff Jarrett through this run. He knows that there's this meta dread that he's going to make everything about him like he did with TNA and Global Force and he plays it up to the hilt :mjlol:

Everytime he goes to hit the strut and the boos start up, his expression is straight :mjgrin:

He's got to the point where his mullet, mustache and soul patch look too big for his face so he always reminds me of Yosemite Sam. :laff:

His podcast has done a hell of a job rehabbing his image. Easily the best one among the Conrad network.

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
FvYBqRGaMAUfMby

They really boutta do it :wow:

90k for a non-WWE show :mindblown:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps

YoTennessee Jeff :ohhh:

Yeah Jarrett has been gold honestly and I remember being mad as hell AEW hired him :pachaha: