AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
that reporter is actually a CAA client and was repped by Nick Khan

Someone on twitter did a quick check and hes talked about wrestling a handful of times and unsurpsingly its anti-AEW stuff when he has

:mjlol: How are you completing a $23B merger and still insecure.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I read somewhere that Jags games usually have good attendance when the team plays in London. Maybe Tony could ask his daddy to loan him the team jet so that they can fool the Brits into thinking that some actual celebrities are coming to town.
Selling tickets under false pretense is still selling tickets. :manny:
That's a great number day 1 for their first show. I said they needed 40k to be considered a success, and it looks like they may get 50k which is huge. The problem I had was the same problem I had with the Clash At The Castle pre-registration, and that's them touting a big number that's not going to be reached. WWE touted 162k people pre-registered and the attendance was 62k(great number) and AEW bragged about 60k. The only thing that matters is the actual attendance the day of.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That's a great number day 1 for their first show. I said they needed 40k to be considered a success, and it looks like they may get 50k which is huge. The problem I had was the same problem I had with the Clash At The Castle pre-registration, and that's them touting a big number that's not going to be reached. WWE touted 162k people pre-registered and the attendance was 62k(great number) and AEW bragged about 60k. The only thing that matters is the actual attendance the day of.

AEW Cattle said that the 60k number was for a different presale that hasn't started yet. I don't know if that's true but AEW Cattle usually has good info.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
v0U401J.gif
:whoa:

We aint seen that White-O yet in America. Let’s just wait a sec

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'm surprised big nose Helwani hasn't chimed in yet.
He'll suggest that Tony bought all the seats himself :russ:
Ariel waiting to tweet in July "after an impressive first week of ticket sales, there's been little movement for AEW's All In show. Can they even reach 70k for their biggest show ever? Wrestlemania did 81k in back to back nights for their biggest show..." (even though the real number was 60k each night :dead:)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Ariel waiting to tweet in July "after an impressive first week of ticket sales, there's been little movement for AEW's All In show. Can they even reach 70k for their biggest show ever? Wrestlemania did 81k in back to back nights for their biggest show..." (even though the real number was 60k each night :dead:)

60K+ is wild for two straight days. The fact that they STILL feel they need to tell us it was more is crazy.... straight looney toons

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
100% agreed. That attendance is fukking incredible but they have to push it further and lie to establish silly narratives, it's the WWE way.

I think they are still trying to tell us 37 years later that WrestleMania III was 93,000 in attendance. I think the real number is like 78,000 or something. It's all part of the game. These Twitter handles that are around that track tickets make it harder to lie but they still do lol.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Hold up, where you get the 60k number?