AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Internet wrestling fans are the worst. It’s really hard to find level headed ones. Even on this site at times although I will say y’all a lot better than what I see elsewhere

I feel like the people who take shyt way too serious and act like fukkin weirdos greatly outweigh muhfukkas who just wanna talk a lil wrestling and clown around with homies

nikkas suck the fun out of everything

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Internet wrestling fans are the worst. It’s really hard to find level headed ones. Even on this site at times although I will say y’all a lot better than what I see elsewhere

I feel like the people who take shyt way too serious and act like fukkin weirdos greatly outweigh muhfukkas who just wanna talk a lil wrestling and clown around with homies

nikkas suck the fun out of everything

I mean if someone is tryna throw cold water on AEW selling 35K in a few hours off a presale... that's just crazy. It's not really something to argue about. They did what a lot of people thought they wouldn't. What else can be said?