aesop rock is the jimi hendrix of this rapping shyt

fukkkers

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
reading the last few pages you can tell which poster are white boys that grew up listening to death metal and techno, started listening to rap with eminem, and didnt listen to rap until they were in their late teens/early 20s...

i clicked about 3 different links to aesop cac's shyt and this dude is fukking GARBAGE...there is no redeeming value to this honky's music, it sounds like when cartoon characters rap

This asap is hot garbage, even dudes name is corny as fukk

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Only heard that joint he did with Del on the Wu-Tang/Think Differently album. His verse was :ohhh: dope but I had a hard time keeping up.

Jigsaw2347

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
South Bend, Indiana
LOL this is like a SOHH throwback thread. nikkas going to be riding for MC PAul Barman in a minute

Nahh, y'all nikkas are just narrow minded as fukk.

My playlist can jump from Aesop Rock, to Big K.R.I.T., to Sage Francis, to Three 6 Mafia, to Incubus, to Kendrick Lamar, to Lil Wayne, to Portishead, to Outkast, to Mobb Deep, to Cunninlynguists, to Kanye West, to fukking Smashing Pumpkins..

Don't be hating because others and I can appreciate music which you can't. Different strokes for different folks..

:beli:

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps

My playlist can jump from Aesop Rock, to Big K.R.I.T., to Sage Francis, to Three 6 Mafia, to Incubus, to Kendrick Lamar, to Lil Wayne, to Portishead, to Outkast, to Mobb Deep, to Cunninlynguists, to Kanye West, to fukking Smashing Pumpkins..

My mind is quite open to the fact that those three artists I bolded are hot garbage juice.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up

Don't be hating because others and I can appreciate music which you can't. Different strokes for different folks..

Yeah thats cool and all but if you are really in South Bend Indiana then it kind of makes sense. Thanks for your input mr. diverse white guy.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Could never listen to these chumps

Posted from my mobile device using tapatalk2

Headcase

The Angry Young Man
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Paul Barman's greatest contribution to Hip-Hop was playing the role of Masta Ace's "shakey" roommate on the skits from Disposable Arts.

MattP215

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
03b47ca84cc2a27488219809c6576c0e.jpg

AR_3_693.jpg

abstrakt-and-aesop-rock.jpg

Ol' Jimmy Fallon looking nikka.