Aesop Rock = Mutated Edomite Rap At It's Worst

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:piss::dead:

this is why i always diss the so-called sohh golden era in the early '00s. it was a bunch of backpackers trying to hype up stuff like aesop rock. i remember copywrite was the future of hip-hop according to them.:facepalm:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:piss::dead:

this is why i always diss the so-called sohh golden era in the early '00s. it was a bunch of backpackers trying to hype up stuff like aesop rock. i remember copywrite was the future of hip-hop according to them.:facepalm:

:trash:

I remember them hyping up them cats and Cage:snoop:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
reading the last few pages you can tell which poster are white boys that grew up listening to death metal and techno, started listening to rap with eminem, and didnt listen to rap until they were in their late teens/early 20s...

i clicked about 3 different links to aesop cac's shyt and this dude is fukking GARBAGE...there is no redeeming value to this honky's music, it sounds like when cartoon characters rap

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
i think this is the only song i really fukk with from him (but i haven't heard much)

beat is dope as hell

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
LOL this is like a SOHH throwback thread. nikkas going to be riding for MC PAul Barman in a minute

reading the last few pages you can tell which poster are white boys that grew up listening to death metal and techno, started listening to rap with eminem, and didnt listen to rap until they were in their late teens/early 20s...

i clicked about 3 different links to aesop cac's shyt and this dude is fukking GARBAGE...there is no redeeming value to this honky's music, it sounds like when cartoon characters rap

Don't ever mention that guy's name ever again!:damn:

I'm still pissed Prince Paul gave those beats to that abomination of an artist.:snoop:

:pachaha::russ::laff:

MN Fats

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really dug this track off the Hail Mary Mallon album...

...haven't heard his new album but I'm sure I will check it out eventually. Miss the Blockhead production from back in the day.

Last edited by a moderator: