Banned
Daps
get your stories straight you weirdo

i feel sorry for your mother

SUNBURN.jpg

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
Brother Ali, J-Live, JMT, Mr. Lif, Hiero, El-P, Doom, PUTS, Non Phixion, Necro, Living Legends, Apathy, Slug, Dialated Peoples.......

So many muthf*uckin underground dudes to choose from back then, why this cat? His voice and flow, personally, I could NEVER get into it.

:manny:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
aesop rock is the worst piece of trash rapper and a perfect personification of when white people take shyt to seriously, being super abstract doesn't make you realer.

he lacks entertainment value, flow and charisma.

this ironically is what made you hot in that whole era of "underground rap" these cacs were distancing themselves from the people and streets the music came from tryna tell nikkaz what is REAL :bryan:

then the tables turned...

now hipsters like the most ignant shyt out, they just like to be ironic

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
this ironically is what made you hot in that whole era of "underground rap" these cacs were distancing themselves from the people and streets the music came from tryna tell nikkaz what is REAL :bryan:

thats currently taking place in this thread . .

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
See, this guy is an artist in the most literal sense of the word. Appreciation of an art remains in the eye of the beholder. That's likely why, besides the fact that he's white, that many of you will never check for, fukk with, or respect him. Many just fail to see hip hop as an art form - a worldwide art form.

I can damn near guarantee that if you played one of dude's albums front to back and actually listened, sans preconceived notions, you'd coming away saying, "That shyt was dope. I didn't understand ninety percent of it, but that shyt was dope." Beats are there - they're strange, but Aes can produce his ass off. Lyrics are there, but I guess this could be argued if you're not a fan of the English language. It comes off as giberish intially, but a closer listen will reveal a great many jewels. This dude makes good albums with tremendous replay value, point blank.

And about this whole, "fukk this cac" thing that goes on so often around here: hip hop is now a worldwide phenemenon. Maybe you get all NWA over it, spout off on message boards, and complain (bytch) yourself to sleep, but you're willfully naive if you ignore it. Caucasians get busy. Native Americans likely get busy (though I haven't heard too many, I'd make a bet they do.) Hawaiians get busy. Italians get busy. Egyptians get busy. Japanese get busy. Your petty little black vs. white thing is tunnel vision - THE world is significantly larger than your own little world.

I dont listen to this artist but

ZnqQ5.gif

at this powerful posting

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
fukk anyone hating on Aesop Rock. He knows his Hip-Hop and he's a decent MC. Honestly, "Labor Days" is in my Top 20 albums of the 2000s.

This is one of my favorite songs.

Aesop Rock - Daylight - YouTube

That's the type of shyt they probably play at Burning Man while people do interpretive dance to it.

pink-bus-burning-man.jpg

fukk I look like rolling around Harlem trying to play this shyt?

Yung Fresh

street money/str8 cash
Daps
Reppin
NC
aesop rock is the worst piece of trash rapper and a perfect personification of when white people take shyt to seriously, being super abstract doesn't make you realer.

he lacks entertainment value, flow and charisma.

then the tables turned...

now hipsters like the most ignant shyt out, they just like to be ironic

Agreed. Dudes only competition in that lane is wack dudes like MF doom

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
in highschool i converted many heads into UG heads, one of the most unfortunate consequences of this was everyone heard daylight and the entire school ended up knowing it word for word. i might have sparked the hipster movement right there accidently. sorry yall

thats like the only song i really like from him too. dude does his thing tho,. if people like it, cool. ill stick with gangsta rap tho. i cant really vibe with dude at all.