Aesop Rock = Mutated Edomite Rap At It's Worst

Pink Slime

known to go ham
Daps
Reppin
Nerf Cacalac
hmmm you would think aesop rock was just another "wack mc" .. gotta wonder where does this vitriole come from?

some people don't vibe with him. cool.

other people, like walt here, are obviously just well educated racists. black supremacists. he talks a good game , but it's just so transparent.

dumb people and black supremacist HATE aesop rock, sage francis , and el-p. they intimidate them.

walt probably "respects" the fukk out of project blowed..:stopitslime:

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
hmmm you would think aesop rock was just another "wack mc" .. gotta wonder where does this vitriole come from?

other people, like walt here, are obviously just well educated racists. black supremacists. he talks a good game , but it's just so transparent.

dumb people and black supremacist HATE aesop rock, sage francis , and el-p. they intimidate them.

:upsetfavre:

Aesop and Sage are :trash:

Has nothing to with race. That shyt isn't hip hop.It's spoken word or something.

:pacspit:

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Aesop Rock, like El-P, is almost inaudible. If you're a rapper, that's like shooting yourself in the foot.

think LL, Eminem, Jay Z. Anti Aesop's. Good rappers.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O2kYEQ3IYw&feature=player_detailpage#t=19s]Sage Francis - Personal Journalist - YouTube[/ame]

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Aesop Rock, like El-P, is almost inaudible. If you're a rapper, that's like shooting yourself in the foot.

think LL, Eminem, Jay Z. Anti Aesop's. Good rappers.

El-P has a crazy broken style, but I can listen to him. Aesop is just too much with the frog voice and shyt

Yung Fresh

street money/str8 cash
Daps
Reppin
NC

Negs on deck cocksucker :sitdown:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
but these artists do connect with their audience

:rudy:

that movement fizzed out lol.

the early 00 rappers of def jux type vibe and anticon basically never made a mark. the dudes on rawkus and other such progressive underground acts like cunninglynguists did. they did not place self importance above their audience. U can see the evolution from the good side of the underground to a lot of the independent artists today. that other lane, the def jux anticon trash died for a reason.

Remember that fakkit Cage saying he was done with rap and beyond it? straight disrespect to the culture. If your music is so amazing why u got 5 fans?

:umad:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
reading the last few pages you can tell which poster are white boys that grew up listening to death metal and techno, started listening to rap with eminem, and didnt listen to rap until they were in their late teens/early 20s...

i clicked about 3 different links to aesop cac's shyt and this dude is fukking GARBAGE...there is no redeeming value to this honky's music, it sounds like when cartoon characters rap

:bryan: :dead: at this post

aesop represents the other side of the hiphop spectrum i dont vibe with...aesop is fundamentally sound as a rapper and has skill but he's not interesting at all....too damn abstract..i can't nor do i want to rap along with his songs...dude's flow and voice is not listenable...his production is not hittin at all....there's no type of vibe to his music...he doesn't know how to make good music...i remember in the early 2000s in college i used to have a white homie (was a legit hip hop head) who was also into the def jux scene...i remember him giving me some aesop shyt to listen to and i thought it was garbage...nothing has changed since

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
:rudy:

that movement fizzed out lol.

the early 00 rappers of def jux type vibe and anticon basically never made a mark.

This thread has alot of wack posts but you sir win.
Worst post so far.
Bacon.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Remember that fakkit Cage saying he was done with rap and beyond it? straight disrespect to the culture. If your music is so amazing why u got 5 fans?

:umad:

cage coming back "singing" an emo ballad with an incredibly horrible video for it to boot was straight embarrassing.