ADVANCED Lucid Dreaming - Oneirology Expirement

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Lol. Seems legit. What if i have a nightmare though? That would suck to have a three day nightmare.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
I believe in destiny but I also believe in the will of Allah. If Allah wants you to enter paradise during your sleep then you will, you can't "trick" your way in.

Also in general anything that alters your state of mind and hinders decision making is not allowed. Though you are asleep and hopefully it doesn't make you sleep walk into doing some messed up stuff, your intention is to chemically alter your state of mind. I don't know if I'd feel comfortable with that even when you put medical implications aside.

Bottom line, I would not gamble with my mental health for any sort of high.

I wonder how u dress tho if u speaking this good:patrice:

I mean you are a female on a demonic site like thecoli so I'm doubtful that your modest

Nino Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC/LDN
Dude, I have absolutely mind-blowing inception esque lucid dreams 3-4 times a week. I can completely control all facets of my dream, I can make objects appear, disappear, fly, I can add "rules" to dreams like cheat codes in a video game (god mode, noclip, etc). Should I try this? :lupe:

For a long time I thought that's how everybody dreamt :yeshrug:

OP what are you ultimately trying to achieve? You want superpowers to be better at life? :francis:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
For a long time I thought that's how everybody dreamt :yeshrug:

OP what are you ultimately trying to achieve? You want superpowers to be better at life? :francis:

This isn't a regular Lucid Dream. Everybody dreams & everybody is capable of Lucid Dreaming. This is far more advanced then just a regular Lucid Dream. I've been APing & LDing since I was in High School... this will be a little different experiment.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Lol. Seems legit. What if i have a nightmare though? That would suck to have a three day nightmare.

If you have no experience in "dream work" then yes a nightmare is possible & it's possible to be in one for a very long time until you wake up...

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Dude, I have absolutely mind-blowing inception esque lucid dreams 3-4 times a week. I can completely control all facets of my dream, I can make objects appear, disappear, fly, I can add "rules" to dreams like cheat codes in a video game (god mode, noclip, etc). Should I try this? :lupe:

This isn't a regular Lucid Dream attempt. What cats don't get is everyone dreams but not many people actively seek Spiritual Guidance while dreaming & when they wake up to "this" world they have no desire to discover their true selves. It's easier to sit back & enjoy the desires of earthly life & be ignorant of the world that awaits you at death feel me?

You have people who live life everyday without so much as thinking about what happens at death. It's the one thing guaranteed to happen to you so why not be familiar with the realm you're going after this life anyway? What sense does it make not to be knowledgable of what happens to YOU after this?

I've never lived life believing anything "man" told me so I forgive those who are disbelievers in certain aspects of existence because everyones time of awakening is different. There's a lot out there & people are still too sleep & too in love with the material world & at death their lack of experience in that realm will be the doing of their own personal Hells if that makes sense...

We're all going to die fam... but not everyone is going to understand where they are or what to do at the moment of death. People dream every night but those who actively seek "God" have different experiences then those who simply dream & wake up to go continue to exist in the illusion. I'm not going to apologize for others ignorance. Cats don't "seek" knowledge... cats don't "seek" life... cats don't question Man & live their life based on what they believe instead of actively seeking to "know." So while cats poke & joke in the thread it's okay because they are drunk in life & not thirsty for knowledge. There's nothing wrong with being in the world but some people have only ever been in the world...

This isn't condescending because you can do both. This world is simply an experience, nothing more, nothing less... enjoy it while you're here... but know it's not the end all be all...

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
exactly

this nikka actin like you need all of this extra shyt:mjlol:

nikka @nikkaz In Paris visit this thread http://www.thecoli.com/threads/spirituality-thread-obes-lucid-dreams-meditation-chakras-etc.175373/ :yeshrug: (ignore napoleon argument posts of course)

Thanks for the link.

But yes everyone LD's & everyone can AP & you're correct you don't need all the extra to simply have a Lucid Dream.

This isn't a typical LD though... what I'm attempting is very dangerous which is why I'm "personally" doing protection.

The personal rituals are out of respect for "God" in that I'm not attempting to do this for amusement. I'm actively seeking guidance & answers & anyone who does so knows that "dreams" take on a VERY different environment & realism once you've learned to harbor your natural given gifts of the Psychic Senses. The rituals are unnecessary as we dream every night with or without knowing.

The more you seek to know what you are & where you came from, the more knowledge & memories you are given... the more you apply what you've been given the more you will be given to apply.

Consider the Professional Athlete. Yes, me & you can play basketball anytime we want but the Professional Athlete trains daily & stays active in their Sport of Profession. So while yes me & you can play basketball whenever we are NOT going to have the same skill set, awareness, understanding & overall EXPERIENCE the Professional Athlete has.

So apply that same concept to dreaming. We all dream but those who actively exercise their psychic sense have a VERY different experience then the average dreamer. Makes sense?

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP, do you take tonic herbs? I've taken large amounts of reishi, holy basil, schizandra and quite a few others. I'm always rotating them be it through powdered extracts, tinctures, teas, pills etc.

I have really vivid dreams just about every night as a result.

Kava, mulungu and B vitamins at night give me really interesting dreams as well.

Might not be to the degree of the herb you posted, but ya definitely noticeable. Have you ever tried any of them?

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
OP, do you take tonic herbs? I've taken large amounts of reishi, holy basil, schizandra and quite a few others. I'm always rotating them be it through powdered extracts, tinctures, teas, pills etc.

I have really vivid dreams just about every night as a result.

Kava, mulungu and B vitamins at night give me really interesting dreams as well.

Might not be to the degree of the herb you posted, but ya definitely noticeable. Have you ever tried any of them?

I'm still very ignorant to Tonic Herbs & have wanted to try a Tincture recently but I have used Melatonin, Mugwort, Kava, Ginko, Valerian Root (bark & powder) & Vitamin B6 in dream work aide before. I will say a combination of B6, Melatonin & Ginko gave me the best & most consistent results.

I'm still up in the air on Valerian Root... sometimes I thought it was all I needed & others I think it's just a relaxer & has no effect on dreaming at all... in my opinion but some people have had effects on very high doses which I've never attempted & probably wouldn't.

I have refrained from using any herbs that can't be made into a tea though recently...