ADVANCED Lucid Dreaming - Oneirology Expirement

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have refrained from using any herbs that can't be made into a tea though recently...

You can make just about any herb into a tea. Just buy the bulk herb and soak it in the crock pot on the lowest setting for 8-12 hours. Heads up- the tea will be potent and probably not taste good, lol.

I'm making kava tea in the crock pot right now. Going to drink it tonight.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I hope you've dealt with your fear already...That's something that can keep you from having the experience you bargained for..

Indeed. Fear can turn what's intended to be a positive experience into a horrific one. It's so easy to "decide" to be courageous until fear is right in your face. I hope I can stay focused during this experiment & not let fear turn it into a nightmare but we'll see.

You can make just about any herb into a tea. Just buy the bulk herb and soak it in the crock pot on the lowest setting for 8-12 hours. Heads up- the tea will be potent and probably not taste good, lol.

I'm making kava tea in the crock pot right now. Going to drink it tonight.

Besides Kava, any specific herb you would recommend?

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
I'm about to read this thread but thought I'd post a :ufdup: for nikkas wanting to try this shyt. true story, I been dealing with sleep paralysis for like twenty years. About 8 or 9 years ago I started having outer body experiences. Like on some real life insidious shyt. Where it felt like a demon force on something would be sitting on me/keeping me from moving. One time I was stuck there so long I quit being scared of the shyt straight up. Like in my mind I was on some :yeshrug: I floated up to my ceiling like the second I quit being scared. But, I was totally aware of everything. That shyt was so surreal to a breh I woke with the :whoo::gladbron:. I literally wanted and waited for the shyt to happen again. About a month later it did. I'll say this fukk that shyt. nikka when you're ready for that imo youre basically saying you're ready to see what the universe /heaven /hell whatever you want to call it has to offer ain't you might not comeback. I begged for that shyt to never happen again. I'm sure when I die that's where you go for a minute though:francis:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
vanilla-sky-636982l.jpg

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:manny:
You may consume trace amounts of things you shouldn't in your food, you may breathe in trace amount of things you shouldn't, all this including movies and money do not mess up your brain cells and cannot be compared to a regular daily dose of who knows what.
1355.gif

Aluminum
Heavy concentrations may be linked to Alzheimer’s dementia. Aluminum is in many antiperspirants and prevalent in water supplies. Processed foods contain dietary aluminum.
Sodium aluminum phosphate appears in pickles, cheese and baking soda.

Alcohol
Implicated in oral cancer. Found in mouthwash, astringent, toothpaste, cleansers.

Aspartame
Genetically Modified, synthetic sugar substitute. People report dizziness, headaches and even seizures. Scientists believe it can alter behavior due to altered brain function. Long term effects of this genetically modified organism on human health has not been studied or tested. Found as a sweetener in foods and some body products, such as shaving gel.

Acetaldehyde
Found in many nail care products. Known to cause cancers in humans and experimental animals.

Those only from the A's :whoa:

Not trying to be condescending or anything, just my honest opinion I'll fukk with something that's grown naturally since we already have a hard time escaping man made poisons I DON'T COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND as well.

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
Oh yes ma'am this isn't the first time I've used Silene Capensis & I've prepared it several times for other people. Usually for safety a small teaspoon of powder is placed on the tongue for several minutes to test for any allergic reaction.

I made this thread because its so much misinformation out there & I figured I'd compile all the distorted info down into basic methods for anyone to safely pursue should they cautiously choose to... :whoa:
they say it connects you to your past life?
how this shyt gon help me in my day to day life i aint tryna get no lucid dreams and i cant eat off this shyt

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
they say it connects you to your past life?
how this shyt gon help me in my day to day life i aint tryna get no lucid dreams and i cant eat off this shyt

It doesn't have a daily benefit to be honest. The tea doesn't even taste good... :scusthov:

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
Thanks for the link.

But yes everyone LD's & everyone can AP & you're correct you don't need all the extra to simply have a Lucid Dream.

This isn't a typical LD though... what I'm attempting is very dangerous which is why I'm "personally" doing protection.

The personal rituals are out of respect for "God" in that I'm not attempting to do this for amusement. I'm actively seeking guidance & answers & anyone who does so knows that "dreams" take on a VERY different environment & realism once you've learned to harbor your natural given gifts of the Psychic Senses. The rituals are unnecessary as we dream every night with or without knowing.

The more you seek to know what you are & where you came from, the more knowledge & memories you are given... the more you apply what you've been given the more you will be given to apply.

Consider the Professional Athlete. Yes, me & you can play basketball anytime we want but the Professional Athlete trains daily & stays active in their Sport of Profession. So while yes me & you can play basketball whenever we are NOT going to have the same skill set, awareness, understanding & overall EXPERIENCE the Professional Athlete has.

So apply that same concept to dreaming. We all dream but those who actively exercise their psychic sense have a VERY different experience then the average dreamer. Makes sense?
beautiful:mjcry: