ADVANCED Lucid Dreaming - Oneirology Expirement

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
I believe in destiny but I also believe in the will of Allah. If Allah wants you to enter paradise during your sleep then you will, you can't "trick" your way in.

Also in general anything that alters your state of mind and hinders decision making is not allowed. Though you are asleep and hopefully it doesn't make you sleep walk into doing some messed up stuff, your intention is to chemically alter your state of mind. I don't know if I'd feel comfortable with that even when you put medical implications aside.

Bottom line, I would not gamble with my mental health for any sort of high.

that's peace,you certainly wouldn't be the only one..as the world sits idly by and wonders why it is being destroyed with no compassion and consciousness

if its produced live on Mama Gaia then it can only teach&nourish thy..

“All things are poisons, for there is nothing without poisonous qualities. It is only the dose which makes a thing poison.”-Parcelsus

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
that's peace,you certainly wouldn't be the only one..as the world sits idly by and wonders why it is being destroyed with no compassion and consciousness

if its produced live on Mama Gaia then it can only teach&nourish thy..

“All things are poisons, for there is nothing without poisonous qualities. It is only the dose which makes a thing poison.”-Parcelsus

:ehh:

But that takes us back to risk appetite. I like to keep my dose at caffeine, that's where I start and stop

I'm curious though. If you get the chance let us know how it goes.

SemiEnlightenedBum

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
:ehh:

But that takes us back to risk appetite. I like to keep my dose at caffeine, that's where I start and stop

I'm curious though. If you get the chance let us know how it goes.

when i happen to get my paws on some thy shall madame..

i've been having some funky extension of regular life lucid dreams about dealing/doing d'rugs,3 nights in a row earlier this week..that damn Lyrica came in handy

Seto

Pro
Daps
What's the difference between the pyramids being obsidian than any other material?
I know pyramids are a good form of protection, but never heard of obsidian pyramids.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
What's the difference between the pyramids being obsidian than any other material?
I know pyramids are a good form of protection, but never heard of obsidian pyramids.

No difference... I use Obsidian for personal reasons but even a piece of paper shaped into a pyramid will draw the same...

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
For anyone interested this is a very good book on Lucid Dreaming.

are-you-dreaming-daniel-love.jpg

SemiEnlightenedBum

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
This is a Practical thread. Can we please leave the religious Allah talk out of it. I'm respectfully asking.

i brought it up bruh,not her,she's been very respectful in her replies,just being the voice in reason in a thread of cats chased in the dome to say thee least,people aren't completely dumb,they see that some of us who are troubled/have trouble need some rational thoughts,thy appreciate it sis..:lawd::hug:

mash'allah just say a prayer for i and i'll return to share errything in my cycle,the people need unity,i'm tryin to bring the hood to Drunvalo Melchizedek to the hood,but be the cac/celtic(do the knowledge)/native american Khemet disciple but still be like the Jacka,a street dude searching for the promised land,but still enjoys the trillness&potential bliss substances,have fun,but thy always experiement,i'm a misanthrope but if we do entheogens/d'rugs/libation/s anything and i have more experience i feel the responsibility of a shaman/guide,i want to heal in the end&spark any thought,don't want ya'll to believe me cause i potentially sound "smart"&well versed in verse&the gift of gab(in'shallah),no followers,just fellow searchers in the pil(l) grim-age,make the best and have fun,but record your experiences,we don't have much time left,but infinity is waiting behind Sirius C,we'll be fine but enjoy this final incarnation for the Kali yuga,tis kind the collecino&partitioning "median' of all your collective incarnations,just take thy word in some sense and study..

i'm super zoned and super serene to the Jacka of all shyt,the hood Drake/West Coast Max B/Freeway hybrid,(someone listen)he just recently passed,feel his spirit hovering,thy want him to ascend or come back in the mothership with some lean and some gold calligraphy scrolls in hand,xannies crushed in for activation..just to show you i'm not a goody shoes,you can be yourself and find enlightenment/salvation..

sorry for the great wall of china wall of text,i'm just super,super zoned,yet still lucid to type this out for ya'll,scrolls for the block ya'll from thee weirdo Baylien cac in history,triple darkness klonopins and quartz crystal with sherbert hybrids and blackstrap molasses burr from celtic land,if you want healthy beer drink guiness,black strap gives you that black hole power..:ohlawd::mjcry::blessed:

thankhs for the ramble,RIP&Astaghfirullah For The Jack..