ADVANCED Lucid Dreaming - Oneirology Expirement

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
smh ya'll kids think this stuff is fun and games. im telling ya'll, you will REGRET! trust me

Appreciate the concern but this is pretty lightweight compared to what I've experienced. Others may treat things of this nature as amusement but I've been training under a real Initiate of the Hermetic Order. I've also trained with the BEST in Shamanism. I've performed several Spiritual Journey rituals for people & have trained several others to Astral Project & develop their Clairvoyance.
9TJjStX.jpg

This is NOT a game to me fam. I do this...

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Appreciate the concern but this is pretty lightweight compared to what I've experienced. Others may treat things of this nature as amusement but I've been training under a real Initiate of the Hermetic Order. I've also trained with the BEST in Shamanism. I've performed several Spiritual Journey rituals for people & have trained several others to Astral Project & develop their Clairvoyance.
9TJjStX.jpg

This is NOT a game to me fam. I do this...
What's that :dwillhuh:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
What's that :dwillhuh:

It's a jar of Salvia leaves that have been blessed, drenched in Aloe Vera & "cured" of any Negative Energy. Why do you think you read so many horrifying Salvia experiences? Because people have no idea what they're playing with. We're approaching a very critical time in History & those who are aware have been trying to "wake up" others.

A LOT of things are happening in life right now that people are sleep to... & a LOT of people are waking up in preparation for it...

Don't get it twisted breh, nothing to worry about... live & enjoy life... :heh:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
It's a jar of Salvia leaves that have been blessed, drenched in Aloe Vera & "cured" of any Negative Energy. Why do you think you read so many horrifying Salvia experiences? Because people have no idea what they're playing with. We're approaching a very critical time in History & those who are aware have been trying to "wake up" others.

A LOT of things are happening in life right now that people are sleep to... & a LOT of people are waking up in preparation for it...

Don't get it twisted breh, nothing to worry about... live & enjoy life... :heh:

i'm gonna do this next time i try salvia,where did you get this from or did you devise this yourself?

only time thy tried that ish i think i didn't heat it enough/light it right,only effect was i remember twas thy felt like i was sweating like i twas in a sweat lodge,then almost instantaneously it disappeared completely,thy twas coool,calm,and collected:ohhh:

thy boy got some salvia tincture but never felt like it twas the right time/mindset/setting and i don't wanna get chased by bullet ants and hood ghosts that loom around the jects:whoa:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
i'm gonna do this next time i try salvia,where did you get this from or did you devise this yourself?

only time thy tried that ish i think i didn't heat it enough/light it right,only effect was i remember twas thy felt like i was sweating like i twas in a sweat lodge,then almost instantaneously it disappeared completely,thy twas coool,calm,and collected:ohhh:

thy boy got some salvia tincture but never felt like it twas the right time/mindset/setting and i don't wanna get chased by bullet ants and hood ghosts that loom around the jects:whoa:

You can order Salvia anywhere on the internet... there's different ways to "prepare" it...

My Initiate teacher gave me a copy of the Tibetan Book Of The Dead & The Egyptian Book Of The Dead. Really helped with preparing for things like this from a standpoint of respect rather then recreation...

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
You can order Salvia anywhere on the internet... there's different ways to "prepare" it...

My Initiate teacher gave me a copy of the Tibetan Book Of The Dead & The Egyptian Book Of The Dead. Really helped with preparing for things like this from a standpoint of respect rather then recreation...

most definitely,thy revere the Salvia Bhavacakra

at this point there no difference between reverence/sharp pointed mind/recreation,tis all engrained&intertwined,why thy was prolly born a Tauremini,to master the holy trinity of errything&know what shape escapes earth at Harmageddon...:cape: