Admit simp crimes you've committed

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
try a year and and 8 month of paying a chick's phone bill. put her on my plan on a contract for 2 years. this was after i did it for a year with a different chick who also had the phone in my name.

when i was a teen i let a chick borrow my parents car without them knowing for a whole day.

i took a bytch over her boyfriend's house to fukk and picked her up after he hit it then threw her out.

i gave one chick the first month's rent and security deposit for an apartment and she backed out of the apartment took the money order and cashed it and started blowing the money she promised to give me $300 of it back stood me up and went to a club instead. this was the same chick i bought the car for and at that club they broke into the car with her purse and laptop in the trunk and stole that shyt and the rest of the money. the next day i bought her a replacement laptop cause she would have failed her online school without one and couldn't afford another one.

i let a chick move in with me for over 6 months free of charge. in that whole span she didn't contribute a damn thing to the household.

i bought a chick a pair of Jordans for a just because gift less than two months after meeting her.

if this is the lifetime simpolympics i'm at least getting the bronze. my highlight reel is unreal.

Holy shyt breh.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Oh yea there is one i forgot to mention and man it still haunts me to this day.

My #1 simp was when i was engaged to my fiance in Japan i was in San Antonio trying to make it work out long distance till we got married. She was cheating on me while i was being faithful turning down women left and right (Boy do I regret the one's I did turn down)
Anyways calling her does add up but i found out too late when she was cheating and I had VERIZON and my phone bill ended up being 3000 bucks no joke only in 1 month i was away i got that much of a tab and she couldn't act right but OF COURSE I CALLED OFF THAT WEDDING

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goddamn brehs... the most ive done is send some drunken "take me back" texts to my ex's. I expected to be one of the worst nikkas in here but ya'll got me like :whoo:
I just hope you brehs learned and don't repeat some of this shyt.

I'm sayin' breh I had a thread on SOHH about trying to simp. Luckily the brehs talked me out of it before it was too late. My stories don't even register on the scale. Dudes out here buying macbooks and cars and shyt? :what: Taking the apple of their eye to another dudes house to get dug out? :wtb:

Daps
Oh yea there is one i forgot to mention and man it still haunts me to this day.

My #1 simp was when i was engaged to my fiance in Japan i was in San Antonio trying to make it work out long distance till we got married. She was cheating on me while i was being faithful turning down women left and right (Boy do I regret the one's I did turn down)
Anyways calling her does add up but i found out too late when she was cheating and I had VERIZON and my phone bill ended up being 3000 bucks no joke only in 1 month i was away i got that much of a tab and she couldn't act right but OF COURSE I CALLED OFF THAT WEDDING

:shaq2: damn breh, this is why im staying single during the entire time im sent out to wherever. I got all of my ex's tryna hit a nikka up like ":ooh: youre going to the army? lets rekindle some flame that aint there, i'll be loyal :smugfavre:"

:pacspit: on those slores.

I'm sayin' breh I had a thread on SOHH about trying to simp. Luckily the brehs talked me out of it before it was too late. My stories don't even register on the scale. Dudes out here buying macbooks and cars and shyt? :what: Taking the apple of their eye to another dudes house to get dug out? :wtb:

Right? I ain't judging though, it just makes me feel a little better cuz I thought I was too nice of a dude, but ya'll got me lookin like an a$$hole not spending a dime on these girls out here. But that's what life is about, you live and you learn. I'm sure i'll regret not spending money on the right girl and it'll come back to bite me in the ass or something when she thinks im a cheap ass nikka. :ehh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:aicmon::childplease:
dmx-bw.jpg
You nikkaz can't be serious
That's the damage that bs people call the friend zone does to some of us. You get put in it and become so hell bent on getting out that logic goes out the window. Of course now I know there is no such thing as the friend zone and its just rejection. Some of that shyt I did in the moment and didn't realize everything I was doing. I'm breaking it down now in hindsight looking back on it with all the info. Back when I was doing it I was just a fool brainwashing myself with delusional words like love.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
:shaq2: damn breh, this is why im staying single during the entire time im sent out to wherever. I got all of my ex's tryna hit a nikka up like ":ooh: youre going to the army? lets rekindle some flame that aint there, i'll be loyal :smugfavre:"

Right? I ain't judging though, it just makes me feel a little better cuz I thought I was too nice of a dude, but ya'll got me lookin like an a$$hole not spending a dime on these girls out here. But that's what life is about, you live and you learn. I'm sure i'll regret not spending money on the right girl and it'll come back to bite me in the ass or something when she thinks im a cheap ass nikka. :ehh:

I live right next to the biggest army base in the world Fort Hood. Every time those soldiers get deployed, those women are right in the clubs. Every time.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
lol yall got me not even wanting to give females a piece of gum.

So what were ya'lls mentality during the time when it came to paying the phone bills and all of that? Ya'll just liked the woman so much that you thought it would get you closer to her?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Liggins....

what in the gods name?

You always came across as the type of dude who had all his shyt together. These stories breh... damn.

How long ago was the plum incident?

This was in 2010. I think I met her in July, she drove the 53, bus 3605. Somehow I got lost in those big brown eyes. She always spoke hi and she always drove fly.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Spending thousands of dollars on a chick is something I could never do. One, because I can't afford it, and two because I can't justify that type of outlay of money for a woman. Paying on a bill here or there is stupid as fukk, but I could justify that in my mind. Buying cars, luxury items, etc. I wouldn't be able to look in the mirror because there'd be no way I could justify spending like that.

I did enough dumb shyt as is. My simp resume is certified without adding anything extra to it.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
try a year and and 8 month of paying a chick's phone bill. put her on my plan on a contract for 2 years. this was after i did it for a year with a different chick who also had the phone in my name.

when i was a teen i let a chick borrow my parents car without them knowing for a whole day.

i took a bytch over her boyfriend's house to fukk and picked her up after he hit it then threw her out.

i gave one chick the first month's rent and security deposit for an apartment and she backed out of the apartment took the money order and cashed it and started blowing the money she promised to give me $300 of it back stood me up and went to a club instead. this was the same chick i bought the car for and at that club they broke into the car with her purse and laptop in the trunk and stole that shyt and the rest of the money. the next day i bought her a replacement laptop cause she would have failed her online school without one and couldn't afford another one.

i let a chick move in with me for over 6 months free of charge. in that whole span she didn't contribute a damn thing to the household.

i bought a chick a pair of Jordans for a just because gift less than two months after meeting her.

if this is the lifetime simpolympics i'm at least getting the bronze. my highlight reel is unreal.
dude...wadup. :dwillhuh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I live right next to the biggest army base in the world Fort Hood. Every time those soldiers get deployed, those women are right in the clubs. Every time.

Ya i know what you saying i was in army for 8 yrs and i seen all these damn wives fukking other single soldiers or other people while they deployed its a damn orgy fest going on :damn:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

If you joining the army FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET STATIONED OVERSEAS you will THANK ME LATER The quality over their is :gladbron: you will come back to USA looking at females like :manny: Ive seen better

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
While I'm at the computer I guess I'll finish the Plum situation.

So yeah, we were dating a second time and it just wasn't the same. The first time we dated there was a mutual attraction there. This time she was only going to stand being with me as long as she needed to. We still fukked and kicked it. I still spent money. Bought her daughter some shoes and a coat, put food in the house and helped her catch up on bills.

Well, when she was finally caught up, she cut me loose. One day, she had a "miss." Basically that means she missed the shuttle to get downtown and get her own bus so they had to find some other route for her. You get in trouble for misses. So I told her I would wake her up from now on. Next day went good. The day after that I decided to get my haircut before I called. Dude took an hour to cut my hair. I call her and she's at work. We talk but then she's like "What was the point of calling now? I'm here." We got into it and basically she told me don't bother seeing her that day. I had already decided not to but you know women gotta have the last word. After that we didn't talk for a few months but then I texted her and we had a few awkward conversations over a month or so period.

She "accidentally" sent me a couple of texts meant for her cousin and I found out she was still in Houston (she was supposed to move to Dallas in early 2011) and that she was dating someone and she really liked him. When I first text her again she thought I was someone else. She expressed that disappointment to her cousin. My pride was taking fukking body blows. Eventually I just stopped talking to her.

I saw her last fall when I was riding through a transit center. She was posted up talking to another bus driver. She didn't see me though.

And that was that. Dunno what I'd do if I ran into her now. I still feel some kind of way when I think about her. That summer of 2010 was great for me. Never really felt like that with anyone else honestly and that's probably why I put up with her a second time. But you can't bottle lightning twice. I learned the hard way.