Admit simp crimes you've committed

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Truth be told I'm actually thankful I went through that at 25 instead of 35 when I most likely would have sank my financial battleship. Wasn't far off this time though. After paying my bills AND Plum's bills there were times I had to cash in Chase Reward points just to have enough money to put food in my mouth. But between Plum and my previous ex before her I learned that if a woman doesn't want you, she doesn't want you and there's nothing you can do about it. No amount of simping, fukking, tricking, or whatever can change her mind. A woman can wake up and decide it's over. And it is. Its OVER. And she'll NEVER get those feelings back. When they're gone, they're gone. Dudes say they understand but unless you lived it you don't. If you never experienced it you still hope and believe otherwise in your heart.

After Plum I had still had some simp slip ups. But all men simp in some form or fashion. But the hardcore simping was over. I never give myself to anyone like that. Not faithful. Not caring about them at all really. I've done some scumbag shyt since then. All women have it in them to be Plum Lumpkin and you can't tell me otherwise. Keep your hearts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
the hardest thing for a simp to learn is you can't convince a woman to like you or be attracted to you. you can't show her how good you'll be to her and have that matter. women will accept random acts of kindness and be pleasant with you but at the same time feel nothing for you or even feel disdain.

a simp thinks its important for a woman to like him. he thinks women have a sense of loyalty but they don't. a woman liking you is almost irrelevant. what matters is that she's attracted to you. simps don't know what attraction is when it comes to women yet they feel attraction to those same women and it causes them to simp.

a woman can logically dislike you but feel attracted to you and give up the p*ssy. its not logical but attraction is far more powerful than liking. attraction is why bad boys can literally beat a woman's ass and still have her melt like putty in their hands. attraction overpowers liking and logic.

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Truth be told I'm actually thankful I went through that at 25 instead of 35 when I most likely would have sank my financial battleship. Wasn't far off this time though. After paying my bills AND Plum's bills there were times I had to cash in Chase Reward points just to have enough money to put food in my mouth. But between Plum and my previous ex before her I learned that if a woman doesn't want you, she doesn't want you and there's nothing you can do about it. No amount of simping, fukking, tricking, or whatever can change her mind. A woman can wake up and decide it's over. And it is. Its OVER. And she'll NEVER get those feelings back. When they're gone, they're gone. Dudes say they understand but unless you lived it you don't. If you never experienced it you still hope and believe otherwise in your heart.

After Plum I had still had some simp slip ups. But all men simp in some form or fashion. But the hardcore simping was over. I never give myself to anyone like that. Not faithful. Not caring about them at all really. I've done some scumbag shyt since then. All women have it in them to be Plum Lumpkin and you can't tell me otherwise. Keep your hearts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Rell shyt right there.

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
one time this broad i was trying to fukk called me and said her and her friend was at home and they was hungry. i aint really have the money but i bought them hos a pizza and took it to them. they aint even offer me none of the pizza and i was kinda hungry too but it was cool because i knew was gon be getting some azz soon. anyway, the phone rings and the broad im trying to get at goes to answer it and tells me to "sssh" with her finger while shes talking. then she gets off the phone and tells me i gotta leave because that was her dad and hes gonna be home in 3 minutes. so i hurry up and haul azz outta there and she just gave me a weak azz peck on the lips. later on my cousin and my homeboy came to my house and they was like "man, we heard you was at shani's house this afternoon so we rode by there looking for you. when we went to the front door it was open and her and jamillah was sitting on the couch with two nyggas." so that was those nyggas calling when she rushed me outta there saying it was her dad. that ether still burns slow.

:why: them nikkaz prolly ate that pizza too breh :snoop:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Cool hearing ya'lls stories. Can't hate on ya'll for making them mistakes as long as ya'll learning from them.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Hung around a chick who would never give me any play. We were "friends." Watched her go through multiple bf's other dudes but never me. Still hung around and took it. Worst part was going places like the mall with her and watching her buy outfits to impress other dudes. The few times I couldve gotten her (when i first met her, later on after getting with one of her friends, etc) I blew it cause I was too naive.

Never been the type to throw money at chicks though, worst thing I've ever done is do them favors. I've took some Ls but I'm smarter now and don't repeat those mistakes so I aint worried. Gotta learn somehow.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
the hardest thing for a simp to learn is you can't convince a woman to like you or be attracted to you. you can't show her how good you'll be to her and have that matter. women will accept random acts of kindness and be pleasant with you but at the same time feel nothing for you or even feel disdain.

a simp thinks its important for a woman to like him. he thinks women have a sense of loyalty but they don't. a woman liking you is almost irrelevant. what matters is that she's attracted to you. simps don't know what attraction is when it comes to women yet they feel attraction to those same women and it causes them to simp.

a woman can logically dislike you but feel attracted to you and give up the p*ssy. its not logical but attraction is far more powerful than liking. attraction is why bad boys can literally beat a woman's ass and still have her melt like putty in their hands. attraction overpowers liking and logic.

:ohhh: :lawd: :ohlawd:

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
man once i was so strung on this chick i look back and wish i didnt do some of the simp shyt i did.:snoop: i was prolly 14-15? anyways like i said i was thirst for this bytch. i think i was so thirst for her b/c she never really wanted me...you know that "i want it cuz i couldnt have it". anyway she made it clear she wasnt fukking wit me like that but i thought i could win her over. So on valentines day i bought her flowers, a teddy bear, i write her a poem thinking i was gonna get her to love me dog. anyways it was cold as fukk outside, i wait outside her building for about three hours i shyt you not. :snoop:. anyways she comes strollin up the block and see me just keeps walking like she was :childplease:her sister came outside and took the stuff from me and said i was sweet and her sister was a c*nt. her sister was waiting in the elevator i saw her roll her eyes and shyt. cot damn a young nikka did some dumb shyt. :snoop: i kept trying to talk to her after that....

fast forward some...Now unlike some other nikkas who say they went from simp to pimp over night i did a gradual change. once i hit high school and better looking girls were showing me love my simp ways faded and the mack was born.:smugfavre:

fast forward some more...that bytch i simped is now a full blown lesbo with a kid...her mans/woman look like elmo :russ: